Chapter 55

Evania had to bite her tongue, hard not to scream out loud. But Sylvia didn't look like she was struggling at all. The succubus was casually looking out the window, resting her chin on her hand as she did so.

Evania on the other hand, tried to grab some part of the tail currently invading her clothing, but the succubus didn't give any sort of reaction like she was hoping.

The filthy succubus had probably been practicing, so she could be more discrete.

She was holding it just far enough away where the tip of the appendage was simply toying with her, under her clothes. But it couldn't get any further. And the succubus was ruthless, timing her motions just right to angle them for a bump in the road.

Janet was sitting less than a few feet in front of them, casually driving her car and blissfully unaware of what the succubus was doing to her best friend. Her human nose couldn't pick up the change in scent, and they were sitting far enough apart that nothing could be gauged on sight.

She expected that Sylvia's new color on her tail would have given her away, instead it seemed like Sylvia had managed to successfully hide the glowing purple parts of her tail behind Evania's body or under her clothes, and the black part was practically invisible to Janet's human eyes.

The car jerked slightly over a bump and Evania covered her mouth with her free hand, barely managing to stifle her gasp.

Sylvia, no! We can't do this, she's right there! Evania hissed into Sylvia's mind.

That's what makes it so fun. Sylvia teased, though her tail seemed to ease up a bit, slithering backwards and away from her goal.

Janet will never forgive me if I let you fuck me in the back of her car. Evania answered.

I mean, I guess I can wait till we get home. But it's gonna be rough. I don't know what might happen. Sylvia teased.

We have to wait. There's no way I can keep quiet like this. Evania confessed.

Sylvia seemed to nod to herself before her tail slithered backwards, and Evania finally released it with a sigh of relief. Sure she was really turned on, and part of her really wanted to find out what would happen if they continued. But she had far too much respect for her best friend.

Sylvia on the other hand, the shameless succubus that she was, simply took hold of her own tail and placed the tip into her own mouth like she was enjoying a lollipop.

Evania blinked at the action, though Sylvia was still staring out the window.

You did not. Evania hissed.

"Hmm?" Sylvia asked, looking back over at Evania. "Did you want one too?"

Janet glanced over at the rearview mirror. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised you have candy."

"Would you like some?" Sylvia asked.

"Sure." Janet answered, reaching her hand over her shoulder, waiting for a treat to be placed into it.

For a moment, it looked like Sylvia was going to place her tail into Janet's hand. But thankfully with her free hand she did have a lollipop that she gave her instead. Evania hadn't taken a breath in what was probably minutes, finally remembering that she could breathe.

You are the worst Sylvia! Evania growled getting Sylvia to grin and simply return the tail to her mouth as Janet took the wrapper off her treat before putting it in her own mouth as she continued to drive.

—-

It barely took seconds for Sylvia to pin Evania against the door as they returned to their dorm only just wishing Janet a good night as their friend headed back to their own dorm. A warm velvet tongue licked up the side of Evania's neck and shoulder as her cheek was pressed into the wood.