Chapter 85

Sylvia spoke with her dad for what seemed like hours before Evania's alarm woke them. Sylvia seemed to be in a panic, like she was about to loose this moment forever before Arthur simply smiled at her.

"I'll see you next time?" He questioned.

The panic left Sylvia's face as she returned the smile and nodded. "Next time dad. I love you."

"I love you too, Treasure."

Evania watched Sylvia embrace her father once more before the final bell rang and Evania's eyes opened to her bedroom while her alarm clock went off.

She reached over and shut it off before turning to face Sylvia as the succubi removed her arms from around Evania's body. She watched as Sylvia rubbed her eyes, but didn't miss the tear streaks running down her face that she attempted to wash away. Her black skin and purple horns on full display as her distress brought out her true form. "Are you okay?" Evania asked, a worried expression on her face.

"You keep telling me that I'm the greatest thing to ever happen to you." Sylvia admitted, her voice cracking as she choked back a sob. "But you are by far the greatest thing to ever happen to me."

"I didn't give you back your wings." Evania answered, trying to keep her own voice from cracking. "Kai and Kendra did that."

"I wouldn't have even thought to get Kendra. I wouldn't have even noticed something was killing me." She moved her hands away from her face only for Evania's hands to take their place as she cupped Sylvia cheeks. The succubus then gently gripped the vampire's wrists to hold her there. "I gave you your voice, and you gave me my dad."

"So we're perfect for each other then?" Evania questioned, this time unable to hold back her voice crack.

"No. I think we were meant for each other. So let's spend the rest of our eternity in absolute joy and bliss, shall we?" Sylvia chuckled.

Evania nodded a bit before leaning forward and capturing Sylvia's lips, a kiss which was eagerly returned.

An hour or so later they had slipped out of bed and were fully clothed while Sylvia finished cleaning the dishes after breakfast. Evania watched the succubi's tail sway behind her as she did so.

"I'd ask if you like what you see, but I already know the answer." Sylvia teased.

Evania didn't even blink at the statement. "I have a question."

"Ask away."

"Do all succubi usually possess their partners?" Evania questioned.

This got Sylvia to set down the dish she was currently cleaning to turn back towards her. "What do you mean?"

"Well, I know we're not Izzy and Zali, but Izzy spends a lot of time possessing Zali. Is that because of how Izzy was connected to her? She told me it was a succubus thing, but you've never possessed me before."

"I didn't think you like the idea of it." Sylvia shrugged. "Nor did I ever really think it necessary."

"Then what's the point of it?"

"Well, during our 'Rite of Passage' so to speak, when we allow ourselves to be summoned to form Pacts with people-"

"I thought Devils formed Contracts?"

"Devils can grant you boons in return for a number of things, used to be for a person's soul. Succubi can form Pacts for similar reasons but almost always request sex as a payment and they can't create grandiose miracles in return. There's also the idea that most Pacts are just people summoning a succubi for absolutely mind blowing sex. Since we feed that way, technically its a win for both parties." Sylvia shrugged.