Chapter 72

Evania wished she could say they gracefully made their way back to their dorm, talking about how amazing Story Time With Nyx was. But instead her mouth was a little busy being assaulted by Sylvia's kisses.

She didn't really know why the Succubus got all hot and bothered on the way there, but they didn't even make it to the door. As Evania unlocked it, Sylvia had already turned her around to face her so she could kiss her with all the passion she could muster, pushing Evania back against the door to push it opened. As soon as they passed the thresh hold of the door frame she kicked it closed with her foot.

As Evania reached up to grip Sylvia's clothing in an attempt to take them off, she was reminded by the gentle flicking of a soft snake tongue that there was still a serpent wrapped around her neck.

Evania easily pushed the succubus back, using her vampiric strength there was absolutely nothing Sylvia could do but lean back and stick out her tongue in frustration. "Put Penne away." Evania told her.

"She's staying for the ride."

"Sylvia."

"Okay, okay." Sylvia grumbled. "I'm going." Sylvia released Evania, planting another soft kiss on her lips before turning to head towards Evania's room where she could put the snake back in her tank. She turned around finding that Evania had followed her with a soft smile. "What?" Sylvia asked her.

"I just think its cute, watching you treat Penne like she's the greatest thing in the world." Evania offered. "I'm really glad you like her."

"I don't like her Eva." Sylvia chuckled. "I fucking love her. Almost as much as I love you."

"I know you mentioned having a snake before, but I didn't think you'd ever actually want to get one. So I'm really glad you like her. A part of me was worried you were just joking, but fortunately I know you." Evania shrugged.

"Fortunately she says." Sylvia scoffed. "You say that like we're not made for each other. Of course you would know what I like." She laughed. "Let's enjoy ourselves, shall we?"

"I don't know if I'm in the mood for it." Evania answered, tilting her head and looking up like she was in thought.

"Oh, don't worry." Sylvia answered, stepping forward to put her hands on Evania's waist and look down at her with an all too familiar sultry smile. "You will be." She purred.

"We'll see." Evania retorted, though even she knew it was a lost cause to pretend otherwise. Sylvia had already won. She most certainly was in the mood. She could only be playful for so long before the Succubus was aware, if she wasn't already. Lord knows she could probably taste all those emotions and desires like Evania could read minds. There was no keeping this from her. It was impossible.

Sylvia leaned down to capture Evania's lips where she picked up where they had left off. It wasn't an overly demanding kiss, but it was sensual regardless. A moment later Sylvia's tongue was exploring Evania's mouth, and in the next moment Evania had taken Sylvia's piercing between her teeth as she was being carried to the bed.

She was practically tossed onto the soft sheets, but Sylvia's body wasn't far behind. The succubus wanted every point of contact and wasn't going to waste a second getting it. She skillfully removed clothing leaving the two of them nude as their mouths kept dancing together in an all too familiar tango.

Evania could sense Sylvia's transformation before she saw it. The tension leaving Sylvia's body as she just gave up on appearing human. The part of her mind she usually left to keeping her form being used for nothing but pleasure now. She didn't care about being seen, especially now with her wings back and tattoos gone. Said wings opened up behind her before flapping a few times like she was trying to steady herself. The succubus never folded them behind her back like Evania would have expected. Instead she usually kept them opened like they were helping her balance on top of her wonderful vampire girlfriend. The tail however, that snaked its way around Evania's thigh just tight enough to draw attention to it. Not enough to cause pain in any way.