Chapter 98

"Wait... So Evania wants to have sex with me?" Vanessa raised a curious eyebrow.

"That was not at all what the words I said were." Sylvia narrowed her eyes at her vampiric companion. The two of them had left the council office and were heading towards Octavia's office to meet Alice and Evania.

"I was just saying that maybe in the future, I don't how how far future, perhaps we could experiment a bit. Evania doesn't seem as opposed to it as I expected, and as long as no feelings are involved she doesn't really seem to mind." Sylvia shrugged. "She just has a trust thing. So I feel like she thinks she's mentally prepared, but she's not actually."

"Well obviously. I can't even imagine the horrors that girl has been through. But I'm sure she doesn't want people to ever touch her. I think you're the only person she would ever trust with that." Vanessa shrugged.

"I feel like she'd want to watch and touch other people though, as long as they don't touch her." Sylvia added.

"As long as I get to know what it feels like to have sex with a succubus I'm down." Vanessa grinned. "I'm all for it. Just tell me what you need, and what she needs."

"I figured you'd say that." Sylvia returned the smile.

"Wait... Were you also thinking about having sex with Kai?"

"Who doesn't think about having sex with Kai? Hell, I'd even sleep with her mother if I wasn't afraid to die."

"Can you believe Isirona slept with her mother!?"

"I mean... it's Isirona. She could charm the pants off anyone, both literally and figuratively." Sylvia shrugged.

"And you don't think you could?"

"Oh, I'm sure I could. I just don't really have eyes for anyone else at the moment."

"I'm so glad you don't see sex as a love thing." Vanessa smiled, folding her arms behind her head as she walked. "You're of the same mind as we are."

"Oh, my offer included Ciera by the way."

"We know. I was just saying." Vanessa shrugged. "I'm glad you don't see sex as a declaration of love."

"I'm a succubus." Sylvia chuckled.

"I know. It's still nice to hear that I'm not the only one who thinks that way. I totally understand it, and think it should be everyone's individual decision and would never force anyone to feel the way I do... but it's nice to be validated I guess."

"Once again, I'm a succubus. So, I don't see sex as something to be attached to love. I see love making as love. But sex is different."

Vanessa blinked. "How so?"

"If I charm the shit out of you right now, that's not very romantic right?"

"No...Actually that would be really rude."

"Right. If I took you into the broom closet and fucked your brains out, that wouldn't be romantic either, right?"

"Depends on how badly I wanted it, but sure."

Sylvia chuckled. "But if it was late one night, and we had just shared a glass of wine or finished watching a movie, and you had settled ur head on my shoulder while I ran my fingers through your hair."

"Isn't that called cuddling?"

"Then we shared a passionate kiss with hearts filled with nothing but affection."

"That's making out."

"Then I fucked your brains out on the couch."

"Delicious."