Encounter with the dragon.

Thranduil P.O.V

'What happen to me? Why is this happening to me? Why me?! The cursed! The Serpents of the North cursed!'.

I looked down toward my arms, it's covered with scales. Coloured in white with a hint of gold colour. Big sharp nails...the trees around me looks so small, so...tiny. I...I not in any elf form, I.....I'm a dragon.

I can't control my own body. I tried to control my body, try to move it but I can't. It's doesn't respond with my mind command. Something else was controlling me. There was whispers inside my head. Growing louder and louder until my head pounding. Like it's going to explode.

'What are you trying to do?'

I turned toward the voice. My eyes went wide and bloodshot. There was another...

Me.

"Who...who are you?" The other smiled. Displaying a row of jagged sharp teeth that stained with the colour of red.

"Well...I am you." It spoke.

"No! I am Thranduil! It's imposibble! There is no where it's going to be another me!" I raised my voice slightly.

"You are just a mere illusion!"

"Is that so Thranduil Oropherion? Am I just a mere illusion? Should we test that?" The other leaped towards me. I managed to duck my way but the other was just too fast. The other elbows me so hard until I see black spots in my vision. I gasped for air. The other then punched me in the face. I tasted something metalic in my mouth. Blood. I kicked the other hard until he let go of my arms. I jump on top of the other and punched him at the jaw. It's hard to beat someone who look exactly like you. A low rumble chuckle sent shivers down my spine.

"You can't hurt me, Thranduil. I am you. Your darker side that already awakened. It's time for you to rest. Let me take care of everything." Darkness swallowed me. I loose.

Then I heard it said something before I completely losing my consciousness.

"Embrace it..."

~*~

"Adar!" Shouted Legolas.

He goes into the wood first, while Elrond setting up a group of archer to take care of the dragon. The sudden appearance of the dragon was something unexpected.

'What in valar name is a dragon doing here. Why is this time that my father vanished? A dragon should already ceased out of existence.' He thought as he watched the dragon from a far. The colour of the dragon scales are quiet unique if he be honest with himself.

It looked so white, with a hint of gold. Even human can see it from afar. It's glowing unnaturally. Something must draw the attention of the dragon. The question is, what? Out of all things jn Arda, he never though that there was another dragon still live other than Smaug.

"Wait for my command!" Legolas heard Elrond voice.

They wait until Elrond give them signal. Everything one of them already had their bow out and arrow ready to be fired.

"Steady...steady...Fire!" All the elves release their arrows. Raining on the dragon. Unfortunately, the arrows does nothing to give the dragon any injuries. The scales were so hard like an armor to the dragon. The dragon cocked his head toward the little army of elves. Grinned wickedly to the elves direction.

~*~

Thranduil walked to the elves, making all the elves stopped breathing. The scent of fear filled the air, the intense situation made them feel like their heart stuck in their throat. Thranduil eyes moving wildly. He opened his mouth and felt sparks turned into fire in his stomach, bursted from his mouth.

'Ah...I long to do that...'

'Stop controlling me you foul beast!"

'Why you must resist too much Thranduil? It's a beauty desire. A desire to burn, to bring...death...'

'No! No!'

'It's no use to struggle Thranduil. Let the desire came true. Let's just enjoy it.'

The elves scrambled all over the place. Tried to run from his fire. His dragon ears heard some movement. His hearing was sharper than usual. His dragon eyes could see more details than elven eyes, it's felt so nice...so good.

'Stop! Stop thinking like that ! You are not going to enjoy it! But it feel so good.' He chuckled darkly.

Thranduil can't hold himself much longer. Darkness spread it's roots deeper. Poisoned his mind. His will.

"Adar!"

Legolas...