Now

That was three years ago,now  I'm free. Free from all the pain that hunted me. Now I have a big happy family. Sound like a dream to me but it's not. It's real. My new nana,lady Galadriel took a great care of me. She is a stern woman but lovely in her own way. Lord Celeborn,is a kind supportive father,Celebrian...hmm..she's kind of annoying bit..she is a lovely sister. And..my twin brothers or cousins,owh I loved them! All the people here loved us but we are not a good elfling,bit a mischief one.

Let me tell you...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Thranduil!!!"

Hmm? I turn around and saw Elrond and Elros just came back from their mission. They already an adult and got mission to be carried out and to be complete. This place became so quiet without them. And I got no friends to play along. And I learned that Elrond and Elros is not Lord Celeborn and Lady Galadriel true sons. They are adopted,like me. But that doesn't stop them from loving the twins.

"Elrond! Elros!"

I quickly stand on my feet and sprinted toward them. They gave me a bone crushing hug which I don't mind it.

I pulled away and held their hand and shake it.

"It's been months I haven't meet you guys! It's lonely here! No one is going to accompany me!"
I smile widely.

They return my smile and pat me at the back.

"We miss you too brother! We brought you a gift"

"But close your eyes first" said Elros.

I closed my eyes and wait. One of them held my hand out and put something heavy on it.

"Alright"

I opened my eyes and gasp. It's so beautiful!

"Thank you!!"

They gave me a bow with a nice angle and beautiful pattern. The bow made from steel. Not too heavy,not too light. The leaves pattern craved from middle part. The arrow is made from compact wood. Make it heavy and narrow. Very good in details. The others is a bag of full of herbs. The herbs which is rarely being found. That must be from Elrond. He want to be a healer like Adar.

"Come now brothers,we must celebrate your return"

========================

The feast is held grandly. All the elves enjoyed them self. Danced with each other. Some chatting with the guest,some drink the wine and eat the food provided.

While I just stood at the balcony,enjoyed the glittering sky. Lit up by the stars. The cool breeze of spring blew. Making my body shivering. A tap on the shoulder interrupted me.

"Hey Thranduil.."

"Yes brothers?"

"Come,let us make some prank"

"Now...? Why don't you enjoyed the party? It's for you guys.."

"The feast is no fun. Soon,were going to be on mission again. I miss to play prank with you"

"Okay"

We sneaked to the cellar and grabbed some wine.
Plucked some berries and we headed to one of the guards room along with a dye we brought.
We mixed the berries and wine into the dye and stirred. Suddenly my heart tugged. It's not right.

"Uhm...can I go to the bed now? I feel so sleepy..."

I pretended yawn..they looked at each other and nod.

"Alright...good night brother"

"Night,good luck in your prank"

"Sure!"

*******************

"Care to explain this?" Said Nana.

I,Elros and Elrond stood side by side,scare. But Elrond managed to tease me.

"Since when did you grew taller than us?"

I looked toward him and stood straight. He's right. I grew a few inches taller from them.

"Hehe.."

"Ehem.."

Nana cleared her throat and glare at us. Three guards and Adar stood before us with a bright pinkish red hair. Their sight make me want to laughed so hard. I did my best not to laughed. Nana shakes her head slowly. And let out a sigh.

"I can't believe it. Both of you already an adult,but still acted like a child!"

"And you Thranduil...usually you're the one who is more mature,but you also joining them! Valar!"

"No,My Lady Galadriel. Thranduil doesn't followed us to dye their hair. Just helping us to plucked the berries. That's all"

"Alright..both of you...followed him. And you Thranduil..follow me"

I followed Nana to the kitchen helping her to prepared for the lunch time. I stared out the window and  heard the trees called for me. My heart really want to go out there but I under a detention.

"Thranduil..."

"Hmm.."

"You may go now"

"Really?!"

"Yes..." She smiled.

"Thank you!" I kissed her cheek and ran outside.

I climbed on one of the trees and they brought me to the top. They spoke to me,told me a lot of stories. That's so fun.

"Thranduil! Thranduil! Where are you?!"

"Adar! I'm here!" I shouted back.

"Why are you on the top?! It's dangerous! Come down now! Your Nana call you!"

"Okay!"

The tree lowered their branch and I hop dow. I thanks them and headed inside.

==============

Celeborn P.O.V

I shocked. All tree seem to loved him.

He's a nice elfling...

The trees spoke to me. It's been a long time since the trees spoke to me.

"Yes.."

Take care of him nicely...he is destined to face a big challenged in his life

"I know..you should encouraged him to do that.."

We can protect him..we loved him

"I know that...but for a while stay away from him..."