Mischief Manager part 1

"Nana! Look at Elros!" Celebrian yelled in a high pitched voice.

Galadriel let out a long sigh before she walk

ed to Celebrian's room. She walked slowly and lazily. Shrugging all the way long. Today had be a hard day for her. The figures of Elrond and Thranduil is nowhere to be seen. What a bad morning this is.

'Can this day turn to something more worse?'

Thought Galadriel.

She rubbed her temple with her long delicates fingers. Shutting her eyes tightly and re-opened them again. She soon saw Celebrian's room door open widely.

"Nana!"

"I'm coming..."

She cursed under her breath. Her child all already reach maturity but still acted like an elfling. While the youngest one acted like an adult. How can she stand this all day long? This elves should change their attitude.

"What is it?" Said Galadriel.

Galadriel's eyes popped out of her eye sockets. Jaw dropped to the floor. She rubbed eyes for a few times before he focused her eyes again. Celebrian hair is like a lion mane,messy here and there. Coloured in dark purple! White dress torn and painted in different colour! Elros stood there in a short pant,edge of the pant cut in a circle. Slightly looks like pattern. Hair frizzy. He wear no shirt. Face and body painted in black ink.

"What's going on here?!"

"She/He does it!" They screamed at the same time.

"No! You are the one who did this to me!"

"Is that so?! Proof it!"

"I don't need proof! You are the one who with mischief! It's always you!"

"Now you said I'm the one who used to make prank! Yes! But what about Elrond and Thranduil?!"

"Don't push the blame on them! They only helping you!"

"Well then?! Care to explained why I prank myself?! Oh yeah! Because I'm the prankster!"

"Enough!!!!" Roar Galadriel.

"Shut it! Both of you!"

The two siblings froze at the sudden raise of voice.

"Go cleaned yourselves. I'm going to find this mischief manager"