Battle

Oh my!!! I couldn't stop myself from writing about Thranduil is getting abused! There is too much fun in it. Also...maybe I can make some readers cry when they read it....or not,for the stone heart. Anyway! The teen part is not as long as the child part. This work is getting longer than I expected and I'm afraid that some of you is getting bored,so,let's get starter.
=====================

Celeborn P.O.V

I walking with Galadriel by my side. Talking about what type of attire that we should give to Thranduil. As we almost reach to the halls,I saw a shadow looming and hear a groan. I steal a glance toward Galadriel and she nod to me.

What a vivid sight play in front of me. Galadriel clamped her mouth tightly and turn away. Rage and wrath fill both my heart and mind. This is too much.

The culprit instantly stand up from the child body lay limp and take off. I run after him and grab his wrist hard. He thrash over me but I keep tightening my grip. I growled to him.

"Thranduil!!!" Yelled my wife. I turn to Oropher and warn him.

"Meet me at the field tomorrow,if you lose,Thranduil is belong to us and all his rightful take care is fall to us. And you shall never return" I pressed on that part.

He tore his hand apart and leave. I growled and return to Galadriel side. Galadriel is holding Thranduil's limp body on her lap. Tears streaming down her face and fall to Thranduil's pale face. I walked slowly toward Galadriel and fell on my knees. Poor child. I felt so guilty,I already promise to him that I'm going to protect him and now...and now I broke my promise.

"Galadriel...stop. We must bring him to the healing room,it's not too late! I can save him there!"

She nodded. I carried Thranduil's body and sprinted to the healing room followed by Galadriel. She still crying and blaming herself for not saving Thranduil.

"Adar!"

Celebrian....

No,it's not the time now. Even though she just came back,I need to save Thranduil. Reunion can be wait. I ran pass my daughter and burst in to the healing room. Galadriel stay with her daughter outside and I start working.

=========================

Celebrian P.O.V

"Nana?"

"Celebrian..."

Nana suddenly threw herself to me and hugged me tightly. I...what is happening?

"Nana?...Who is that? And why is..."

Is it boy or girl?

"That...elf is bleeding?"

Nana shook her head and sobs. She opened her mouth and close it back.

"He...he is Thranduil..."

Thranduil...owh I know!

"Cousin?"

She nodded. So...he is a boy. He looked like a girl.

"What is happening?"

"Someone...stabbed him"

Oh,Valar!

"Calm yourselves Nana. I'm sure he's okay. Adar going to heal him.

----------------------------

Normal P.O.V.

Celeborn tapping his foot patiently while waiting for Oropher to took up his challengge.

Still,no sign of Oropher nor his guard in the morning. Glorfindel in his way,is holding his sword tightly. He felt he's going to stop Celeborn from fighting Oropher but he did not. He already saw how Celeborn fought and it was incredibly scary. Even him lose the fight. In this case,he trust Celeborn to achieve his goal. Even though he didn't know what it is,he still support him.

"Coward!" Yelled Celeborn.

"Who are you called as coward hmm?"

Celeborn and Glorfindel both turned eyes wide. There stand Oropher is a fighting suit and his long beady sword. Vein like pattern swirled from the bottom of the hilt to the upper side of the tip. Swinging it slightly in his hand. Face showed no fear.

"Shall we start now?"

"We shall"

Celeborn and Oropher circle each other in a slow motion. Waited for one of them first. And it seem Oropher is the one who attack first. He can't wait for this thing to be linger any longer. He must win this dare and take Thranduil home with him, no way he's going to let go of Thranduil.

'That brat still knew no pain. He is the cause of Iagwen's dead. He killed my wife. My one and only love. My light and guardian. And he took her from me...'

Oropher fell too far in his though until he loss his concentration and not aware of Celeborn charge. Celeborn charge to him with his full might swung his sword.

CLANG!

Otopher block the attack. Pushed Celeborn strongly off him. Celborn lose his footing balance and fell to the ground. Oropher put his sword to the side of Celeborn neck and grin.

"Are we done here?"

Glorfindel eyes bloodshot. He can't believe this! Crleborn is lost!

====================================

Thranduil P.O.V

I opened my eyes slowly and painfully. My side hurted so bad! Like a flame is burned my body. Flaring and red. I winched and groan loudly. Attracted the attention of someone beside me. I didn't notice her at the first. My eyesight is now blurry. I only saw her in a blur blond light colour with a silver blur at the middle. And I know it must be a circlet the elves here used to wear.

"L-lady Ga-Galadriel...?"

I managed to spoke through my gritted teeth. I shut my eyes tightly and hissed. It so hurt. The woman hurriedly looked up and suddenly slammed her hand on the bed side.

What is she doing?!

"M-m'la-lady? Are-are you alright? Y-you scare me out!"

Out of my mind! SHE. SLAMMED. HER. HAND. TO. MY. SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Arghhh!"

I pushed my side to stop the pain. It's unbearable. Oh...stop th-this....

"Owh.I'm so sorry Thranduil! You freaking me out!!! I-I ask for help. Nana! Nana! Adar?! El!!! Help me!!"

"H-urt..."

She shouting too loud in my ear! Oh Valar! It's hurt. Like someone twisting and knotting my intestine! It's hurt so much....I looked at my robes and it's already soaked wet red. My...my wound re-opened.

The door suddenly slammed hard to the wall and Elrond and Elros stromed in. Followed by Galadriel? There...there...is two Galadriel?!

"W-why is there t-t-wo G-gg-Galadriel? And...w-what is that?!"

Without my knowing I was pointing toward Elrond and Elros.

"I'm sorry,but I had to do this"

Then...black.

============================

Glorfindel froze in his track. He can't belief that Celeborn is....lose. To Oropher! But something disturbed him. Celeborn is smirking! Why?!

"Do you think so?"

"Well,yes,you already lose Celeborn,admit it"

"Not till I died!"

Celeborn tackled Oropher's leg. Make him fell to his butt. Slammed hard. Celeborn took this chance and stood up. Towering over Oropher. He put his foot on top of Oropher's stomach .He then put and pressed a bit on Oropher's chest with his sword. On his heart. Drew blood a bit.

"Do you yield?"

"Fine!"

"Then it settled. Tomorrow you and your party go back into the heart of Greenwood and shall never return"

He sheathed his sword and went to the healing room to check on Thranduil condition.