I miss you~

Legolas and Tauriel laugh out loud at their father's and the others actions. He didn't know that his father can be that sweet and mischief. And clumsy. He didn't believe it. It's hard to imagine it.

Tauriel wipe her tears from the stories. Now she and Legolas knew a bit about his father's past. It's lots of pain and a little sweet memories. Reading his journal make Legolas heart at east a bit. He still worry of his father condition. It's been a day the troop been sent off. Still no word nor news of his father's being. Tauriel been a good lad in his side.

"Tauriel,let's go to the dining halls first. Let us fill our stomach first before continue it"

"Alright"

They walk together to the dining halls. Legolas hold the journal tightly in his hand. Afraid of losing it. His mind still raced thinking about what voice his father had been hearing in his elfling time and who is the man in his dream. He think that the voice is the same one which spoke to him in his dream.

He saw the huge door of the dining halls. It's been a long time he's been eating here. With his father...

"Legolas"

"Adar!"

"Come sit on my lap"

Legolas ran on his little feet and hop onto his father's lap. He sat and lean against his father's strong chest.

"Now..let me feed you"

That's been decades ago...

"Legolas"

"Yes Father?"

Thranduil's face frown a bit but he covered it. He...missed how Legolas squeal and called him Ada'. Like others elves,they still called their parent 'Ada' and 'Nana',but not Legolas.

"Would you like to dine with me today? I'll be waiting at the dining halls"

"No Father,I'm going to eat with Tauriel"

"Well then,if you change your mind,you know where to find me"

With that Thranduil turned away and walked.

Thranduil always ask Legolas to dine with him everyday. But Legolas keeps rejected it. It broke his heart but he keep think positively.

'Maybe Legolas is tired'

'Maybe he is busy'

That what he kept saying to himself.

Until one day

"Legolas,will you dine to me please?"

"No,father. There's a work need to be done. And I don't like to stop at the half of the way" he rejected harshly.

"Can you please leave your work for a while? Acompany me for a minutes?"

"No!"

Then,Thranduil stop asking him to dine together.

He can't remember when is the last time his father asked him. Tears rushing to his eyes from the memories. How harsh has he acted toward his father. How disobedient he is. How rude he is.

"Legolas?"

"Forgive me"

"No..it's fine. You missed your father. I am"