Sanity

Thranduil P.O.V

I feel so horrible. I just...bit Elrond,drinking his blood like an animal. This curse is getting control on me. Getting stronger. Elrond...has suffered too much by knowing about my curse. I don't know what to do. I just froze there,watching Elrond gripped his wrist,try to stop the bleesing which I cause. I took a few step back. I feel so cold. I'm shivering. Sweats is grouping all over my forehead. I feel so scare,so guilty. The only person who willing to help me is hurt. Because of me. I feel a few bead of tears running down my cheek. I hold Elrond shoulder. Shaking him lightly.

"E-Elrond...wake up! Do-don't  go to sleep. I-I need you to stay awake! Elrond!"

It's too late. Elrond already faint. I carefully pick him up not to hurt his bleesing wrist and walking almost running to my palace.

As I running. I feel so dizzy. I hear a sickening laugh in my head. It's getting louder and louder. I slowed my pace and fall on my knees. I put Elrond on the ground. He stirred a little. The wound already stop bleeding a long ago. Suddenly,I felt something pierce in my head. My ears ringging. I feel something dripping from my ears,blood. My nose is bleeding too. As so my mouth. I cough and cough. Spitted blood on Elrond clothes. The laugh back again. I gripped at my hair. Tugging at them. Trying to fight all the pain. I saw a few black spot in my vision. Then all I saw black.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Thranduil..."

I open my eyes. Look like I'm in my mind dimension. I look for the voice. But I see nothing. Only pure darkness.

"Thranduil..." It call me again.

"Thranduil..."

"Who are you?! Show yourself!"

"Thranduil...." It sneered again.

"I demand you,show me who are you?!" I command.

That laugh again! How I hate that laugh. Repeating all over my head. I feel my body is on fire. I jerk away but the burnt still piercing into my skin. Out of the blue, a storm flash in front of me. The wind is so strong. It managed push me back.  I turn my heel and run. I run,run and run but the storm is a few inches by from me. It swept me up. Swirled me like a rag doll,then the storm clear itself all of sudden. I fall. I scream but nothing came out of my mouth. I though I'm going to crash into earth but guess what, I saw void beneath me. My eyes wide in scare of thinking of it. The void is a place of nothingness. No air,no sound and no light. Nothing. The void sucked me in.  I try to get out of it. But I can't. I can't. I'm such a loser. Soon,my lung hurt. There is no more air for me to continue breathing. I cry for the last time. The other me flash before my eyes, he leans over my ear and whisper.

"It's time for me to take over Thranduil...rest. You work too hard. Let me take care of everything from now on." He say.

"  Yes..." I agread. I feel so tired. It's time for me to rest. Forget about everything...I slowly close my eyes.

From that moment,Thranduil Oropherion is no more.

Replace by something more sinister.

===============================================================

He open his eyes but shut them instanly when the light burst into his eyes. He open it slowly this time. Let his sight adjust themself with the light. He tried to remember about the room he been place. The decoration he not really familiar with. 'Ah...it's the healing room.'

The healing is rarely use. He chuckle darkly. He manage to dig out every ounce of memory in Thranduil mind.  'Indeed...Thranduil is a powerful vessel for me to awakened my era.'

Legolas heard his father chuckle. But it seem off. That chuckle is diffrent from his father ussual chuckle. That chuckle is so dark. He slip into the healing room. He saw Elrond is still asleep,meanwhile his father is grin,wickedly. 'What's wrond with him? Is something funny?'

"Father?" He don't really like to call his father 'Adar' now. It's make him feel like an elfling.

Suddenly the grin on his father face spreaded widely. His father turn his head to Legolas with the sick grin still display on his face. Make Legolas shudder slightly.

"Legolas..."

"Are you fine? Why are you smiling?" He ask.

"I'm fine,why am I in the healing room?" Avoid answering Legolas question.

"We found you and Elrond sprawled in the forest. Elrond is wounded on his wrist. There some kind of bite that we can't indentified. And you is bleesing from the inside. Elrond said that something attacking you."

"Oh,really?" Thranduil raised one of his eyebrow. Still smiling.

"Yeah. Don't you remember?" He weird on his father behaviour.

"No" Suddenly Thranduil sit on his bed. Not whincing at all.

"Father,careful!" Thranduil let out a chuckle again and stand up. Walk out of the room,still chuckling.

Legolas just sat on the same spot which he just spoke with his father. He just watch his father leave the healing room like nothing happen. Not even spare a glance toward Elrond.

' Now...let us continue building our new era,shall we, Thranduil... You and I.Time of the elves,is now come to end.'