I came to collect you~

It's the lovely Thranduil P.O.V!

      I heard a bloodcurdling scream. Echoed in the wood. I spank the horse butt to make him go faster. Fear,terror,worried mixed together. Legolas is in danger! He need me! Where is the patrol team?! My flesh tearing around the wound each time the horse stumble over the spread roots. This not good.

..............................................................................................….........................

         It's Legolas now.

The images flash in my mind over and over again. He did kill the humans. But why did he did so?! He shouldn't murder the innoncent even if he want to relase his anger. He is crazier than ussual. This is not him. Maybe he's cold and snobbish,but he not a murderer.

    I hop onto one of the branches. Hop and hop until I reach the peak of the tree. Maybe the ground is gloomy and dark,not really beautiful. But from the up here,it so beautifull. The leaves is yellowish and reddish. Some of the flower petals alreadynfall to the earth. Some of the flower still intact with the buds. Some of trees already lost all it's leaves. The signs that summer going to leave us. Replace by the winter.

      I not really fond of the winter. It's so cold. Even the elves not really affected by the cold, but the animals went into their deep slumber,called as the hibernation. The winter is still pretty though. The snow falling from the sky. It's look like a white gems. So clear. Unfortunately, they dissapear when they contact with the heat. Painted the earth white. Covering all the dirt.

   Then, the extraordinary beautiful replacing the white gems. Springs. The earth covered with lush green this time. Grow tall and green. Trees covered with leaves again. But this time,not only leaves, bit flowers also. The flowers bloom at spring is more than the summer time. Painted in diffrent colour. Make this world colourful.

   I heard a creaking sound. Almost like a sound of bending branches. I getting louder and nearer. As I about to step down. Something grabbing my legs. Pulling me down. 

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

               Somewhere in the Mirkwood. Standing a small army. Ready to ambush the elvenking to fulfilling their master request. (More lika an order.)  Sneaking in the shadow, each of them riding a big wolf. Steel and metal buried in the flesh. Forming an armor. Scars and stiches spread across the face. Sharp teeth decorate the inner mouth, rotten tounge licking the dry lip. Drool at the corner of the mouth. Eyes wild.

             One of them cringe his nose. Soon all of them do the same. The scent of the elvenking fill their nosetril. The leader order the beast to follow the scent. Their mission going to complete in the easy way. The rabbit already in the trap. Wicked grin strech on the black lip.

*******************************************************************

             Legolas~

"Arghh!!"  I let out a girly screamed. What a shame.

Suddenly a hand clapsed on my mouth, I struggling to free myself from the captor. I bite the hand full of my heart. The hand release my mouth and I took a quick action elbowing the captor and stomped my feet on the stomach.  I took a glances to the captor face and froze in horror.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thranduil.

       "Ugh!"   Choked sound escape my mouth. Tight knotted form in my stomach. My wound worsen my current weak state. He bit my hand hard. I quickly pull my hand toward me. Before I could check my hand,he elbowed me and stomped his feet on me. Perfectly on my WOUND. I heard a gushing sound and I know what it is.  MY WOUND OPEN EVEN WIDER.  I hissed loudly and wait for his next action,but none came.

*************************************************************

LEGOLAS P.O.V.

My so called captor is My Own Father.

"You-you freaking me out! Why did you do that?!" I shrill. My heart raced againt my ribs. I lift my feet from him. I waited for his answer. But only a hiss I heard.

"Well,don't you wanna answer me?" My patience is running thin. Then I realize it.  Something red bloom on his robes.  I gasp. That's where !y arrow shot him! I forget about it!

   "Fa-father! I-I'm sorry. F-forgive me!"

Kneelinh beside him I tear my shirt and hold it on his injuries. He hissed again. His blood seeping from his wound.

"I-I fine!" He say through his gritted teeth. He tried to stand the pain. He sat up and took the piece of clothes from my hand. I mention him to lay back but he rufuse me. I swear I could see his vein flowing under his skin. His skin is so pale. Yes,he is pale,but this is too pale!

    He put his hand on my shoulder and shushed me. Why in Arda is he did that NOW?!

  "Do you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

  "The screaming sound."

Now he being ridiculous. There is an eerie silent around md until he dragged me down.

    "No. There us perfectly quiet until you pulles me down and make me scream like a girl."

   He let out a laugh but replace by hissed of pain few second later. His eyes squinted in pain. Brows knitted together. He is so stubborn even in this state!

  "Be quiet. U can feel presence in the woods earlier."

"Yes of course! There are animals and elves in the wood."

    "Dont think I'm a fool Legolas. I know the diffrent between the creature that resident here and the one that not. It must be one of the guard scream that I heard. We got an unexpexted and uninvited guests."

ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ

KISRA:   Hello. We meet again huh?   Yeah,I'm going to make the future chapter based from the journey of option 1. Galadriel come to Mirkwood. But it's still a long journey to go. While we wait for the chapter to come, we going to read the others chapter that I going to update SOON.

THRANDUIL: Hey,what did I always be the unfortunate one here?

KISRA: Ik! Character coming to life!

THRANDUIL: Answer me!

KISRA: Well, it's MY STORY, I'm the one who in charge! Hahahaha!

THRANDUIL: You little...

LEGOLAS: Adar..it's only a story. Will you take it easy?

THRANDUIL: No...I'll kill you KISRA!!!

KISRA: Legolas~~~ hahahhaha.

LEGOLAS: Looks like the author is quiet busy playing tag with my father, hereby I declare that we end here.

THRANDUIL: I'm not playing tag!

KISRA: HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! :-D