The sweet...

Elrond tried to accelerate the pace of the horse. Thranduil bleeding badly. Quite difficult to ride while support Thranduil. Elrond pray that Thranduil quickly wake up. He felt extremely guilty for hurting Thranduil in his head. But the only way to go. He swiftly figure out what is actually going on. Various assumptions comes to his mind. 'Is there really that Thranduil is a dragon that comes its way at that time? But how? To my knowledge there has never been an elf that can shapeshift unless they are mixed descent.' Loud groan pain make Elrond stop his horse immediately.

"Ugh...where am I?" Thranduil say weekly. Still in a dizzy state. He can feel hus head throbbing. He move his hand to his head and feel something wet.

"Ai!" He shout.

"Stop Thranduil" Elrond say in calm yet commanding voice. "Don't make your wound bleeding again. And don't fall asleep. We almost arrive to your palace." Thranduil who is not really heard what Elrond is talking about just nodded his head. He taste something so sweet at the tip of his tongue. He licks his lip and taste the sweet thing again. 'What is this sweet thing?' He wonder. He brushed his sleek finger over his lip and bring it in front of his eyes. It's...red. Blood. He suddenly recall that he just bit that punk shoulder. He remember nothing else other that. When he clenched his teeth,a sudden burst of sweet shot in his mouth. Not just sweet,but it can be chewed. He then realize it,meat. 'No...elf not supposed to eat meat. We are vegetarian. But...it's so sweet.' He then felt so hungry. His stomach growl. 'I want it more...'

  Elrond just raised one eyebrow when he heard the sound.

"How can ypu be hungry at this time?" Elrond say in a teasing voice.

"I...I don't know?" He can feel blood rushing to his face. His face flushed red in shame. He just lowered his head.

"We here."

Thranduil quickly snapped his head up,somehow it's feel good to be home. He get down from the horse in a slow way. Nauseas settle in him. His legs almost fail to support his weight. Want to turns into jell-o.

"Thank you Elrond." With that he walked away.

"Wait Thranduil. I want to talk to you tomorrow. Understand?"

"Yes..."

"Did you enjoy the night Adar? It's been a while you took a ride." Legolas ask.

"Yes...can you excuse me Legolas? I feel tired."

"Okay"

Thranduil walk on a slow pace. Legolas just standing there and watch his father. Then Thranduil collapes but he managed to put his hand on the wall to stop it. Legolas run to his father.

"Adar! Are you okay?!" His hand accidently brushed over his father hair. Something wet.

"Are you... bleeding?"

"I....fell feom the horse and hit my head hard on the stone. I'm fine though. I already ask Elrond to check on them. "  He lie to his son.

"Here. Let me help you." Legolas offer his hand.

Thranduil settled in his bed with the help of his son. He then heard a knock.

"Who is it?" He ask in a cold voice.

"It's me" Elrond.

"Come in."

Elrond walk with his hand full with healer equipments.

"I'm going to stiches your wound and bandage your head. Understand? Try to hold the pain."

It's easy to say. The pain is unbearable! To be stiches alive,at the HEAD is no small matter! He grip the shit tightly.

"It's done" Elrond comfirmed.

"Elrond...about that..."

Elrond held his hand high to stop Thranduil from continue.

"We talk about it later in the morning."

Elrond then left his room.