Longing(Part 2)

" Tithen pen. What are you doing?"

The little girl spun happily at the sound of her mother's voice.

"Nothing naneth! I'm just plucking a few cabbage. I would like to make a stew for little brother!" The girl answered cheerfully.

The mother patted her little girl head. Not aware of Thranduil and Elrond presence.

"My little sweet girl. Your brother is a mere babe. He can't eat a stew."

The woman say proudly at her little girl. The girl tugged her mother blouse. The mother crouched to the girl level. The girl then whisper something to her mother.

"Naneth,there is a stranger around wood. There..." She whispered.

The mother turn toward the direction her daughter told her. She then gasp loudly. The calm loving face turn to horror. Before she can run,her husband come out.

"Why is my darlings doing outside?" He then confused by his wife and daughter face. He then saw what they saw and gasp as well.

Thranduil and Elrond can't believe what they just heard and saw. It's Thranduil's wife. The woman that declaired dead a few hundreds years ago. 'Bad this is...' Said Elrond in his mind. Meanwhile for Thranduil. He tried to sink all the information he just saw. It's just so hard for him to belive. Just like her wife is back from the dead. Just as he want to burst in happiness,the tittle that the little girl called her make him stop immediately. Rage and pain swirrled inside. He clenched his fist tightly. His knuckles turn white bacause of the preasure. The rage bacame worst when he saw Maendes. Her supposed loyal guard coming out from the hut. 'D-did he just called my wife as darling? My wife already bonding with that man?! She already had child? Two child??!" He can't hold the rage any longer. His eyes flashed dangerously. Elrond saw something change within Thranduil. Dark energy became stronger around him. He then saw Thranduil eyes colour is golden red. 'Oh valar,so it's true...'

Thranduil walked,almost run toward the family. Before the family can enter their little hut. Thranduil manage to grab his called wife wrist. He the spin the woman harshly. He close his face with the woman face. Just left a few inches between. He the felt someome squeeze his shoulder hard. Then he feel something burn on his cheek. The insolent has just punched him. 'Who is he thinking he is?!' He punched back the guy hard in the gut. He kick and kick until Elrond grab him from behind. He waved his hand to summon his nature magic but stopped by Elrond.

"Thranduil! Calm! It's not how we solved problem! "

Thranduil snapped his head and scream.

"Shut up Elrond! You don't feel how I feel! She-she betrayed me! Just for this low,insolent punk! What did she want?! Am I NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO BE HIS HUSBAND?!" Thranduil burst out.

"You just a spoiled prince that just know to ordered other person to do WHAT YOU WANT!" This time is the woman snapped back.

"Did you know that you just mere puppet for me. I don't want any of your love,your wealth or that bastard of yours." The woman sneered. Just making Thranduil blood boiled more. Blood pulses clearly showing at Thranduil's tempel. Elrond just hang his jaw open hearing what the woman just said. He can't believe it. Thranduil is so nice and romantic with her. Even he never receive that affection. The woman continued.

"You just pathetic that time. I clearly remember that time you crying like an elfling. Sad for your dear father dead. That old man that always abandoned you,but you still love him. You craved for father's attention but you never get it...you just a freak orphan. Ugly even. That's why no one loved you. Your mother died because she can't stand to take care of you. Your father died because he doesn't even love you. You just a tool."

Thranduil gritted his teeths. Red washed over his vision. His blunt teeths already turn sharp. Thranduil can't conceal himself anymore. He launched toward Maendes and punched him rapidly.

"YOU STEAL HER FROM ME! MAKE HER LEAVES HER FIRSTBORN HANGING FOR HIS MOTHER! YOU MAKE HER BETRAYED ME! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE..." He then bite Maendes' shoulder. Ripped it to shred. The waman and the little girl screaming ,crying. Begging for him to stop feom hurting their love one. But he ignored them. It's hurt him too much. So much pain...
'Pour it all out....let them feel what you feel...' The other's voice echoed through his head. This time he agreed with what the other say. Let them feel it.

Elrond hugged Thranduil from the back hardly,tightly.

"Run! Go away from here! Don't return back!" He order the family. They hurried ran with their children into the wood. Elrond barely can hold Thranduil in his grasped. Thranduil is too strong. Thranduil thrashed his body like a hurricane. Elrond then let go of Thranduil. Thranduil suddenly slumped to the ground. Hunched his body. Thranduil hugged his body and hissed in pain. Elrond get into a panicked state when he saw Thranduil is having a seizure. Except it's not really a seizure. Thranduil skin streched rapidly and a lines of scale became more clear. Elrond don't know what to do. He shaked Thranduil wildly.

"Thranduil! What happen to you?! Thranduil?! Answer me!" Elrond demanded.

"Go....Elrond...(hiss) I don't want you....to see this......monster." Thranduil manage to say between gritted teeths. He losing ot again.

'Let it go Thranduil. Let me take care or everything.'
'Yes...'

The darkness swallowed him.

Elrond called Thranduil again and again. But this time no replied he receive. He had to stop Thranduil from changing. Only one to stop it. He picked a stray thick branched.

"I'm so sorry Thranduil..."

He then swing the branched to Thranduil's head. Somehow it work. But it not leave Thranduil uninjured. Blood dripping feom Thranduil's head like he just got out of shower. Elrond picked Thranduil over his shoulder and gallop his horse.