Removed

"So...you're not..." Elros trailed off.

"Yes...I'm not Caesar. My name is Thranduil Oropherion. Sorry for our first time encounter. It's not started too good"

The twins stared at Thranduil dumbstruck.

"That's mean you...I'm so sorry!!!" Shoutes Elros.

"Why?...I'm just arrives here..."

"Sorry! Sorry!"

Galadriel,Elrond and Thranduil just stare at Elros who is nodded his head over and over again while keeps repeating 'I'm Sorry!'

Thranduil just shaked his heas slightly and sigh. 'This gonna be a long trip,I wish I could get some peace' he thought. Elros still muttering sorry to him. 'What in Valar name is he doing?!' Putting a hand on his temple he rubbed it,

"What are you sorry about Elros? Stop say sorry!"

"Forgive me for calling you an old man! Now I understand what the guard said!" He blurt out.

'Ah...about that huh? Pitied'

"Fine...I already forgave you"

"Really?! Thank you! Thank you!"

Elros jumped over Thranduil and hugged him tightly. Thranduil just let him be. Ignoring him.

"Well...you know what Thranduil..." Elros whispered.

"What?"

"You still far too short compare to me!"

After he said that,he released the hug and ran out from the garden. Cackling madly. He thought Thranduil is going to ran after him like another youngster did,but he was wrong. Thranduil just stood there and shrugged it off.

Galadriel shocked that her sons tell the truth about the elfling the met in Greenwood. Just the diffrent is Thranduil is playing a mere ambassador in Greenwood and a son of the guard. She never knew any prince that willing to play a low class character.

The other description he receive about 'Caesar' is the thruths. Thranduil is acting far too mature for his age. And his expression is hard to be read. Thranduil is not a bright elfling,but a high intellect one and he os being to serious in his role. That is  a good characteristic for a prince,but he's still far too young to be thinking about his future realm problems. He's the one who hear them out,he's the one who thinking about them,and he's the one who solved them. What is Oropher works?! Why he let his son wasting his elflung time?!

He already suffered in his life without a mother,and now he must defending the realm with his own! 'Oh Iagwen, why must you left him so early?!' Think Galadriel. She can sense that they are something wrong with Thranduil but she going to find out about that later. First, she must bake something for Thranduil.

"Elrond,keep him here for a while or keep him close with you will you? There is something about him"

"Alright Nana" Elrond replied without any objection. He knew about what his Naneth said.

"I take my leave first Thranduil"

"Alright"

Thranduil just stare at the garden and the flowers. They all bloomed in a good condition. 'Pretty...' He thought. But,there is one plant is not really healthy. The plant sat in the corner of the garden. Looked gloom. He walked over the plant and carress it softly.

"It's too dark here..." It's whispered.

"Yeah I know" Thranduil replied.
"Can you help me?"