Encounter with the dragon-Part 2.

"Adar!"

'No! Don't come here please. I don't want to hurt you.' He wailed pathetically in his head.

Thranduil cried silently. "Adar! Where are you-?!" Legolas gasped when he saw the dragon. He had not realised that he walking straight to the dragon's direction. His mind filled with his father images.

Big white scaley dragon stood tall before him. The colour of the dragon's scale reminded Legolas about his father's silver gold hair. It's made Legolas fear for his father life. A low deep voice interupted his thought.

"Look what I have here. Little elfling who seek for his father." The dragon hissed.

Thranduil shocked at how hoarse and deep his voice sounded. Legolas flinched as the voice boomed.

'Run Legolas! Run!' Thranduil wished that he could say that. But alas, it's useless.

"W-where is m-m-my father?!" Legolas tried so hard to sound brave. Thranduil felt a pang of sorrow hearing how Legolas sounded.

'Oh my sweet little greanleaf. Don't worry about this old elf. Just go. Save your life. I cannot bear thinking that I hurt you.'

"Hmm? Who is your father?" The dragon asked. Head tilted backward.

"D-d-don't pretend you-you don't know anything!" Snapped Legolas.

The dragon narrowed his red golden eyes. "You sound like that arragont elf I just met. Now I know, that's why you looks somehow familliar. Is your father the arragont elf that think he so mighty just because he's a king? Somehow I feel so satisfied devouring him."

The dragon let out a deep rumble chuckle. 'What am I saying?' Thranduil still can't control his body. He hated situation like this. It's driving him crazy. He can't even control his body! 'Damn it!'

The dragon slithering it's body around Legolas.

Legolas eyes went wide. Full of shocked ad sorrow. He can't believe what he just heard. 'Is Adar truly dead?'

"No..." Legolas let out a small whimper, almost like a plea. Legolas heard his father voice rang in his head. The dragon spoke as he know what playing in Legolas mind.

"Yes. Your Adar is already dead. His flesh tasted so good. It's so good until I can't left a single bone nor a single drop of his blood." The dragon sounded pleased.

"Well,what about yours?" The dragon asked and his eyes glistened with glee.

'No. No!!! Stop it you old fool! You are about to eat your own son! Oh Valar...'

The dragon soon opened his jaw widely, showing all of his sharp deadly white glittering teeths. Ready to snapped Legolas anytime. Legolas turned his body to the left as the dragon launched his big head toward Legolas. The dragon glared his eyes, obviously showing that he was mad. He growled and opened his mouth. Ready to breath fire. Sparks eruptedly turned into fire in his lung, moving to his throat soon his mouth. Legolas saw what the dragon was about to do. Soon, he going to be a roasted -elf. Somehow it's sounded funny. Roasted-elf.

Legolas didn't seem to aware that the fire almost engulfed him. Luckily, Elrond managed to shield him from the fire. Use the ring of power. All the soldiers surrounded the dragon. Legolas instantly draw his bow, aim to the dragon and say thanks to Elrond for saving his life.

Thranduil felt relief washed over him. He thanks the Valar and Elrond for saving his son from the fire. From his own father. All the elves attacked him at the same time. Catching him off guard. Thranduil swung his tail in a high speed to swipe off all the elves. But the elves msnaged to saved their lives, as his tail crushed few precious trees. He opened his mouth to realease the fire that already inflamed in his stomach. Unfortunately an arrow manage found it way between Thranduil's gum. Making it bleeding profusely. He hurrily closed his mouth, then he flapped his wings to escape. The elves wanted to continue their battle, but stopped by Elrond. Their battle already over. There was no need to continue. It's already dawn. Legolas managed to catch something in the dragon eyes. It's not red golden in colour, but deep sharp blue like his father's. Elrond commanded his man to search across the forest for Thranduil.

Before Legolas could stop them, they already move. Elrond then turned his attention towards Legolas.

"It's alright Legolas, we are going to find your father." Confort Elrond. "It's no use. Father is dead. Devoured by that wretched dragon." Legolas somehow managed to chock out the words. He could feel tears swelled in his eyes.

Elrond let out a gasp when he heard what Legolas is saying. 'Oh Valar...'

"Now Legolas,what make you think that?"

"The dragon told me Elrond. He told me! Why is this happening to me?!"

"No, Legolas. Look at me." Elrond cupped Legolas face. Swipe all the tears that already fell onto his cheeks.

"I'm sure he safe. He is a fine warrior. A legendary one. He survived the battle of Dagorlad, he even younger than you. Have a little faith in him. He don't like to see you weeping like this" Said Elrond.

Thranduil P.O.V

I blinked. The sudden entrance of light made my eyes hurt. Somehow, I felt like the body are mine now. Just as I about to close my mouth, I felt something sharp pierced my gum. Instantly I closed my mouth. I made up my mind to fly away from here to avoid any bloodshed I could cause. I made my way to the sky. It's already dawn. And my nightmare is over, maybe. I glided across the sky, enjoying the scenery of the sun that just comes out, peeking through the horizon. Out of the blue, I felt my body in pain, shrinking, at the bad time! The wings forced it's way into my back. Becoming my shoulder blades once more.

And I fell.

Falling from the sky. Freefall. The cold air slapped my face as my head headed first to the ground. I quickly put my hands over my head to protect my face when I crashed through the tree. The branches snapped, broken by the impact of my body. I groaned, and I arched my back. The sound of my bone popped was not pleasing to the ears as well as the pain it caused. Standing with my bare feets, I ran to Imladris. There was something far more important than to dwell around, thinking about my pain. I need to arrive there before any of them. They must not know.

What I am now.