Vessel

(Still) Legolas P.O.V.

I can't see where he is. Only can heard a footsteps ruffle againts the dried leaves. I followed the ruffle and saw a human with his child tickling at the end side of our border. I feel so jealous when I saw the family spend their time together. Human got a short term live,that's why they always spent their time working, enjoying each other company,build their families. They eant to make their short time filled with beautiful memories. But not all of them is blessed with a happy life. Some of them got a big chalengge await.

Unlike the elf, we are immortal. Rarely build a family. Rarely met elfling among us. When we blessed with elfling, a big celebration is going to be held. On of our way to show our grateful to Valar for blessing our kind.

But the man kind,some of them abuse their own child. Pour out all their madness and wrath on them. Blaming them for something they didn't do. Poor child.

      I can saw something from the corner of my eyes. I quickly hid myself behind the big tree. Curious bigger than worried now. What or who is that?.  I crouched to make myself less visible. A deep,hoarse voice kick into my ears. Making me jump on my feet.

"Come to me child. I got a lot of sweets and games that I could give you..."

  I turn around,searching from where the voice came from. The voice seem echoed in the woods. Make me feel likes the voice is everywhere.

Tgen I saw it again. The shadow is belong to a big figure. The figure got a big round ears, almost pointy  on his head. Two long fangs that almost reach his chin. The face of a wolf. The robes like...father?. I know that my father can cast a glamour like others elves. But his power in glomour and magic is stronger than any elves in Mirkwood. The figure walk slowly in a ailent pace. Almost imposibble for the humans to hear it's footsteps.

"Come here..." He spoke again.

I don't know what to do. I just waited for his action. The child giddy around his father then tug the shirt.

"Da,Da. Do you hear that?! " The child ask his father.

The father offered a confusing smile to his son. Raising an eyebrow, ponder. What should he say to his son. His face lit up a bit. He know that Mirkwood is a dangerous place to be visit,but he don't care. That was his mistake. He shouldn't bring his child here.

"Hear what?"

"It's sounded like someone said that he gonna give me sweets and games. Lots of it!"

"It's just a wind son.."

The child pointed his little finger toward my father. He told his father what he saw. The father gasp and hugged his child. He tried to protect his child from any danger. Alas, danger can't be smell. Even for me. Father suddenly sprint to the little family. Thightening his grip on his swords holder. Began unsheathed it from it's cover. Slashing them on the air. Making a swisshing sound. The father face already crumble with fear. Frozen.

     I draw my  bow to shot my father sword,making him release his grip before he hurt the family. But I missed my target. My hands shaking with horror. My arrows doesn't make it's way to my father sword but...

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Thranduil stared at his hands. The hands that he use to kill the innoncent human. They did nothing wrong.  He can't do anything to stop my action. His mind locked inside my own body. Trapped by the evil that resident deep inside him. He felt so hurt by his own doing.

'What is all this things happen to me?! Why not anyone else?! It's so hurt..'

   He felt like his soul is going tonbe ripped from his body by force.

   "It's fun...right Thranduil?"

He wished this cursed never come to him.

"But...the fun is far from over...let's continue our little game,before...I leaves you? Hahahahahha"

" Get out of me you wicked..." He spat lowly.

He can feel a growing pain on his side. He took a glance and watch in horror. He let out a hissed of pain as his inside wracked. An arrow pierced his side. Red blooming on his robe. Bigger and bigger. He bit his lips so hard until draw out the blood. Blood trickle from the corner of his mouth.  His controller played with his body again. His hand trail around his side. Poking the wound. He let out a yelp of pain. The controller chuckle in his head.

"Let see who belong to this arrow shall we?"

His hand curled around the arrow,gripping it thightly,pulling it out. Red blood poured from the wound. Like a small river. Wetting the earth. He hissed loudly. What does that thing think to pulled the arrow like that.

"It's only a little pain Thranduil. Bear it a little. "

His hand brought the arrow in front of his eyes. Let him examinate it. He familiar with this arrow. It's belong to Legolas. His head jerked in a sudden motion to the left. He can see Legolas hiding behind the tree. Wide bloodshot eyes. Mouth gape widely. Bow in his hand. His hand brake the arrow and throw it away. His legs pulled him up to stand.  He staggered to the palace. Leaving Legolas at the wood.

"Remember Thranduil...you will become MINE! And mine ALONE!"

===============================================================

                   Thranduil P.O.V.

My legs brough me to the secret path for the king to escaped if anything happen at the palace. I open the door with my touch. Breaking the spell that guard the path from anyone else.  The candles that hung at the wall lit itself. 

I climbed the old rotten stairs,one of my hand pressed on the wound to stop it bleeding. Black spot dance in front of my eyes. Clouded my vision. I want to stop to take a rest,but my legs keep walking. I tripped one of the stairs and fall to my back. Rolling down the stairs. My head slumped repeatly on the stairs until I stop rolling down.

  I stand up again,and continue my climbing. New fresh blood trickle down his head to his cheek to his shoulder. My head felt so heavy. At last, I reach to the top of the stairs that connected the secret path with my room. Whispering some kind of old runes,the door swipe open. Dust flying everywhere. The result of abandoning. I dropped myself on the bed and drifted off sleep.

The voice no longer ringging in my head looks like the controller already stop puppetting my mind and body.  Now,I can take a peaceful sleep.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    Far from what he know that his mind is slipping away slowly. His body bacome a vessel for the puppeteer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      So....what do you guys think for this chapter?! I gave you guys two option.

i) Galadriel come to Mirkwood

ii)  Galadriel doesn't come to Mirkwood.

Made your decision reader! Comment your decision to me. Decide what happen to Thranduil life. Everyone MUST COMMENT!