Mirkwood.

"Why is Woodland realm is so far deep into the wood?" Celebron sigh.

   "Don't conplaining will you Celebron. You too Glorfindel."

Glorfindel who rode behind Galadriel frown. Celebron pout at his wife behaviour.

   "Don't you feel tired Galadriel? We've been journey for a week. Why does he built his fortress so far? Why he didn't just build it at the end of Middle-Earth?"

Said Celebron.

   "I think you should ask that at Elu Thingol. He is the one who moved there from Dol Guldur." This time Glorfindel spoken.

   "He already dead Glorfindel."

"What?!" Glorfindel sat straight on his horse when he heard that.

    "Why is nobody tell me?!"

    "You too busy with your story telling. 'Oh,I'm the greatest Balrog slayer that ever live! Hail me!'" Sarcarm Celebron.

   Galadriel just smiling at their reaction. 'This two never stop fighting.' Though Galadriel. The two male elves keep arguing about Glorfindel story. Galadriel bacome annoying with the two of them. She pinches Celebron and Glorfindel cheek. Both of them yelp in pain. Glorfindel put his hand to his red cheek. Celebron just give Galadriel a thooty smile.

    "We're here. Now,let's wait for Elrond to lead us."

    "Why we stop? Why must Elrond lead us? It's not so hard to go to the big gate. It's just like the rest of Middle Earth road." Mutter Glorfindel.

"No. Don't underestimate Thranduil's power. He is one of the elves that got a steong connection with nature. He got a strong magic in him. More strong than you." Celebron said seriously.

"How come is that possible? I'm older than him!"

  "That's something we can't figure it out. When we met Thranduil for the first time is when Oropher come to visit us. He still a baby back then. But the aura radiating from him is so strong."

  "Wait...Thranduil is son of Oropher?! But he didn't even look like him!" Glorfindel question.

"Yes. He didn't look like Oropher,but he did look like Iagwen."

"I don't get it. Why is Thranduil is so mystery?"

  "How should I know." Respond Celebron.

Before they can continue their chat,someone greet them.

  "Mae govannen(well met),Lady Galadriel,Lord Celebron and Lord Glorfindel. How should I say...welcome to the Woodland realm." Greet Elrond.

  "Govannas vīñ gwêññên lè(well met), Elrond." Replied Galadriel.

  "Come,let me lead you the way."
=====================================x
   Celebron P.O.V

"This...is not greenwood,it's not green at all." Say Glorfindel.

   Why can't Glorfindel shut his mouth for a while,all that come out of his mouth is a ill thing.I think. How annoyed I am with him. He never care everybody else feeling. Never stop telling the new acquaintance about his bravery fought the Balrog,the mighty beast. Showing his battle scar and etc. How snobbish.