Fight

Oh my,this story is getting harder to continue. It's make me wanna cry...but,that 's fine! I took up this challenge and I will continue it! No matter how hard it would be.

==========***********************************************==========

Thranduil P.O.V.

I tried to open my eyes,but my eyeslid felt so heavy. I tried again and again until I succeed. I look around the room. Why am I in the healing room? When I want to sat up,my head suddenly in pain. It's theobbing badly. Pulses gathered around. I winched. I let out a low groan and rubbed my temple. Try to decrease the pain,but instead of decrease the pain just increasing! I felt my head spinning and soon my head hit the pillow.  I feel so weak. I can't remember anything before. Oh,yes! I need to meet Elrond at the stable! How I hate to let anyone waiting. As I tried to sat up again,a servant or healer came in. Rushing to me with her hand carried a cup of....

"Your Highness! You should rest! You still in a weak state."

She pushed me back to the bed and tucked me in. I glared at her in attempt to make her go away.

"Eliar, I already know that. That explained my headache. And my fail" to get up...

"If you know that,why you still bother to get up?" She let out a long sigh. "I need you to drink this broth your highness."

"For ...what?" Doesn't she know that I hate medicine?!

"What a silly question my king. It's for your HEALTH."

She handed me the cup. I took the cup and put it slightly on my lips.  I hesitate a moment.

"Is my king afraid to drink the medicine?~" she teased me. How dare... I then drink the broth. I sprayed the broth from my mouth as soon I taste it. It's so HORRIBLE!.

"Wha...what did you PUT in those broth?!"  I burst to her while wiping my mouth with the napkin. I saw the healer mouth twitching a little. Like holding a smirk....or better laugh. I felt my face redden a little. She then giggling and let out a laugh. She is laughing her head out! She pressed her stomach while the other hand smashing her thigh in attemp to stop laughing.

"It's....(laughing and coughing) it's....looks like you already better......my-my l-l-lord!" She is still laughing.

"Leave.....me....."

"O....okay!"

She get out of the healing room and closed the door behind her. I swear I still can hear her laugh at the end of the corridor. I laid my head back for a few moments and the door opened. I think that it was the same healer,so I shouted at her.

"What do you want NOW?!"

"Thranduil?"

Oh,it's just Elrond. I felt so  relieved. I then gesture him to get closer.

I sat up on the bed with all effort I can reach. Elrond is carrying something in his hand.

"Thranduil...are you fine? It's been three days you on bed."

"Three days?! But,why?!" I shriek. Three days. The feast is two weeks ahead! And I resting here while my kingdom is in chaos!

"Calm Thranduil...you faint on the throne room."

"Since when I went to the throne room?"

"You don't remember?" Ask Elrond. His eyes wide in shocked. I noticed one of Elrond hand is covered with bandage. I took his hand and held it with my hand carefully.

"Elrond...what happen with your hand?"

"Are you really don't remember? You..." He then shut his mouth.

"Just forget about that Thranduil. I bring this for you."

He handed me a cane. My father's cane. The can is long and slim. Roots wrapped around a ruby on top of the cane.  Why is he give me this?

"I know you still weak to walk without a help. So I think maybe this cane can help you." He answer like he can read my mind.

"Thank you Elrond."

"Now,let me help you."

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

I search Legolas in all the place that cross my mind. I walk slowly just to make sure that my headache not become more worst. I can't find him. Where is he? I don't think that he went to patrol the wood at this time.

I walk around and went to the garden. I watch the flowers that been planted on the garden by my wife. I feel so sad when thinking about my wife. But that's all just a past. She already be with the man that she liked! Not an arragont,ugly,pathetic orphan like me!

I walked deeper into the garden and heard a laughters echoed in the park. I followed the voices and I saw Legolas sitting ang laughing with Tauriel. I walked toward them and suddenlu they stop laughing. They turn their head to see who is standing behind them. Instantly they bowed to me.

Why is my son kneeling to me? He is not my subject,he is my son. My little greenleaf.  I mentioned them to stand up. Legolas is avoiding my gaze. He doesn't want to to see me in the eyes. Why?!

"My king, I take my leaves." Tauriel put her hand on her chest and leaves to the palace.

"Ion-nin. Where have you been? I searches for you all day long."

Legolas scoffed.

"Well,I been here for hours. Look like you doesn't even know where your son always have been all this time."

"What do you mean by that?" I feel angry is boiled in my body.

"It's mean,you don't even CARE about your own SON! Always doing a KINGLY duty until you forgot your own SON!" He spat at me.

"Don't you dare raised you voice to me Legolas! I am you father and yoir king!"

"Yes! A king,but not a FATHER!  You know what? I thinks she is right to leaves you!"

Out of my mind,I slapped him. My own son...I never raised my hand to him. Legolas touch his cheek where I slapped him and glared at me.

"I know why she left you! She is right to said that you are just a spoiled child! You just pathetic Adar! That's why everyone left you! Your father,your mother,even your own wife! You always think that you are higher than anyone else! Always acting so cold and isolate yourself! You don't deseve to LIVE!"

"Stop Legolas!"

"If I don't?! You'll kill me like you kill Auran?! I HATE you! You always ruin EVERYTHING!'

He pushed me and ran to the place. I dropped to the groung with a loud thud. Did I killed my ambassador? But when? I can't remember anything. I stunned by Legolas action. I feel so broken. My own son hate me. Everyone hate me. Maybe she is right that I just a spoiled child. Wanting his father attentions that he will never received. I...I ruined everyhing...that's why I'm cursed. I just ruined everything. I let out a cry. Crying all I want to make this pain dissappear.

"Naneth..."

I want my naneth...where are you?

Are you hate me?

You don't love me?

Did...did I a bad child to you?

Did...I hurt you?

I need you...

It's hurt.

Why is everybody leave me?

It's hurt.....

"come to me..,"