Elves of Lothlorien

The same title everytime driving me craaaaaazzzzyyyyy! Always the journal therw,the journal here...wht the?! So I decide to make a normal title,still in the journal part owkay. Now...I'm sorry if this part like...uh...lag? Slow? When will the present? Well,,I can't stop making about past Thranduil. It's so fun! Anyway,jusy keep reading! ;-)

_________________________________

I already wrote a letter to Imladris and Lothlorien. Asking if they can let me borrow one of their best ambassador to gain the contract with Dale. Unfortuntely,King Gil Galad had to decline my request. They also facing a problem with their realm. Luckily for me,Lord Celebron is sending me two of his elves to help me. That's more than enough.

I trained everydays in this few weeks to prepared myself to face any battle. I nees to strengthened my weilding skill. And I did it.

Today is the day. I already ask two of my personal guards and Adar to accompany me to the City of Dale. The willingly followed me. I ordered them to meet at the main gate of Greenwood.

Now,we only have to wait the arrivals of the elves of Lothlorien. A sound of running horses informed me that they already here. The trees also tells me that they only two,no guards. What a brave elves to travel so far without any protection.

I can see two dark haired elves. Both riding a black mare. What shocked me is they both got a similar face! They are twins! The stopped their horses right infront of us.

Jump off their mount,they bowed in unison. One of them greet themselves.

"Mae govannen. My name is Elrond and this is my twins brother,Elros." The elf name Elrond introduce himself.

"Mae govannen elves of Lothlorien. My name is Caesar Laegion. I am one of the ambassadors here. This is my Adar,Laeg,as the Captain of the Guards." I lied swiftly.

"Thank you for coming here."

"It would be our pleasure"

Elros shrugged. Just in a glance I know that this elf is a lazy one,rude,inappropriate,complaining. Mannerless. But Elrond,he got a good qualities in him to be a great ruler one day.

"Where is the prince?" Elsros asked.

"I'm sorry for my prince's absence. He got an important issues to be settled immediately."

"What?! We come here from the place so far from here! And now you said he's not here?!"

"Once again,he said sorry for not joining this trip. I'm the one who replace him."

Ah..someone is not satisfied with this...
The guards and Adar already tense by my side. Afraid of my wrath.

"Are you joking me? Who are to trying to negotiate with men? You just a mere drooling elfling. And your prince,is just a old elf who can't fulfilling his words. Left us with a bunch of idiots and an elfling. You kiddo,just go back to your Naneth..."

My eyes went wide at the mention of Naneth. Who is he to talk about my Naneth. I realized that my fist clenched. I took a deep breath.He really did tease my patience.

"It such a wasted of m..."

Before he can finished his sentences,Issidur already pinned him on the ground.

"Issidur! Now!"

I command him. He snapped his head toward me. Before he release Elros.he whispered.

"Hold your tongue child. Do not insulted our prince like that. He is wise and kind compared to you. And for your information,he is far more younger than you."

Issidur stand up and straightened his robes. Return by my side.

"I'm sorry my prince" he wispered. I nodded.

"As I said ere Elros, I am one of the ambassadors here. Yes I am no royal figured and just a drooling elfling,but I'm no fool. And for my Naneth,I don't have any Naneth."

He just bowed in shamed. Elrond already pale with his brother behaviour. I continued.

"Do not act like you know the prince and me. Do not underistimate someone with just looking at them. Do not judge the book by it's cover"

"I'm sorry for my brother's ill behaviour about your prince."

"It's not you who need to apologized Elrond. It's him."

Elros just whispered.

"I'm sorry"

"Forgiven" I confirmed.

I don't need all this drama.

____________________________

Elrond P.O.V

There is something intimate about Caesar. His auras is diffrent. It's radiating so bright like an elder. He also claimed that he is son of Laeg,but no similarity between him and laeg. He also looks so wonderful and powerful even he only dressed in a simple leather suit.

Standing tall with his chin held high,look like someone with a high standart,more than a son of captain of the guard. His voice stern and strong. Like he used to command.

Spirit full of passion and confident. Never hesistate. But no emotion shown in his eyes. His eyes not shimmering like any other elfling,it's were dulled. He also not act like an elfling,but as an adult.

He far too mature for his age. He also shocked when Elros talked about his Naneth. Poor little kid. Greenwood trully full of mystery. Especially this elfling called as Caesar Laegion. I need to uncover this mystery.