Violate

WARNING!WARNING!WARNING!WARNING!WARNING!WARNING!WARNING!WARNING!WARNING!WARNING!WARNING!WARN!

DO NOT HATE ME FOR THIS CHAPTER WILL YOU? I'M SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS MAKING YOU GUYS MESSES UP OR BLOOD BOIL. JUST TRYING TO MAKE IT MORE INTRESTING. SORRY.SORRY.

=======================*************

"Saes! It's hurt! P-please. Daro! Daro! Na-na-naneth!" (Please)(stop).

I wondered why I always screaming out for naneth. It's feel like she is watching me all this time. I'm just entering my teen years. Barely a month,and now,the king almost everyday beat me up. Without any reason. There is a new lady in palace. When she in a bad mood,angry,sad or whatever wrong with her will affect the king. I think the king is developing a feeling for her.

   I tried to hard to avoided from stubling with the king,but fate doesn't favour me. I always stumbling with the king. The aura's radiating from him smell dangerous and looked gloomy amd dark. Something is not right. There is something he's hiding. There is something he's planing in his dirty mind. I'm just still didn't figure it out.

"What did you do with my elleth?" (Woman)

He asked. Keep kicking and stomping my stomach. I spit out blood repeatly. Pleading for him to stop. His face crumble with rage and hatred. What did I do? Nothing! I did nothing! Why must I the one who take the blame?

"No-nothing!"

"Do you think I'm gonna believe you,silvertongue?! Your sweet little tongue deserve to be cut!"

He shout and stroming to his drawer. Open up one of the drawer,he took out a little blade and look at me with his maniacal eyes wonderous over my body. He licked his dry lips in a lust way. What...is he trying to do?! I crawled away from him with fear written all over my face. I curled into a ball at the corner of the room. Drawing my knees to my chest and shut my eyes tightly. I can hear his footsteps nearing,and he...moan?

"My,my. Why I didn't realise it sooner? You did looks like her"

Her? What is trying to do? Valar,help me!

I heard a clang sound. Like he just dropped the blade. Did someone is saving me? Am I save not? Out of the blue he grabbed my shoulder tightly and throwed on his big bed. My eyes instantly snapped open and what greet me a bare chest king with his eyes wide with lust and madness. Did he planning to?!

"I never know that you are beautiful Thranduil. Just like her. You did remind me of her a lot. You are the one who kill her!"

His sudden burst make me jump out of my skin. Now I know who is her. It was naneth. He..he miss her? He then take out a rope out of nowhere and bind me to his bed. I struggling to escaped but it was useless. Tears prickling at the corner of my eyes. No,I won't broke my promise!

"I was used to be entertaint,to be loved,to feels her body's againt me every night. Now,I feels nothing! Nothing to comfort me! Nothing to please me! But now,I found a new one. Just like her..."

He leaned over me. I can feels his legs over my torso. He licked my scars with his dirty tongue. What was he thinking?! I am his son! Stop! It's disgusting! Valar!!!

"A-adar! Sss-stop!" I chocked out.

His hands never stop caressing my side and now it moving down and stop and my crotch area. Oh Valar! Please do help me! Stop this madness!

"Adar! Stop! Please!!!" I plead,screaming even!

"Silent! You dare define me?! Your king?! Just do as I say you wretch!"

I shiver badly. He-he c-c-can't do this to me! Please! Please! Someone,anything,help me!!!!!

Helpmehelpmehelpmehelpme!

And then,he violate me.

Leaving me shooking madly,crying loudly. Broken. I wrapped myself in a ball. Trying to forgetting all the things he just did to me.

I'm-I'm ruined now. I-I'm just a dirty rag. Being throwed when not needed.

He always come to me in the middle of the night. Almost everyday.In order to pleased himself. Without thinking the consequences he done to me. I'm no longer pure. I..,being a whore for the king. I always isolated myself at my room. Hiding from the cruel world outside. Only went out when I needes in the court.

My life....already sucked in the endless void. I am nothing. NOTHING.

================

I heard a knock at my door. Instantly I started shooking crazily. It must be the king! What does he want now?! With all my might I walked toward the door. I don't care with my appearance now. Even though my eyes sunken deep into my socket,skin pales like dead,hair mess by tore and tugging. Body full with wound and bite,lashes, I don't care. I creaked open my door slowly and it banged open with a strong push.

"Ion-neg! It's been a while we..." He trailed off.

It was Adar. He looked at me upside down. He doesn't know what happened to me. It's been months he went out to his mission. His eyes looked like going to explode. He didn't belieg what he just saw. Well,belief it.

"Wh-what happening to my beautiful ion? Thranduil? Thranduil?"

He already dead.

"Thranduil? Thranduil!"

He shooked my body like trying to wake me up. Unfortunately,I aready wake up. Never slept. Always wake. Always wake to escaped this nightmare. He scooped my little body. He ran out of the halls. Ignoring all the guards we pass. He jump onto his horse and sped up. Entering a small village at the outskitr of the palace. Stopping in front of a little hut. A middle aged woman stepped out of the door and greet him.

"You home early today malamin. Got no work to do?" She asked sweetly. So,this is his wife. I did wonder when he going to introduce me to her. He jump off his mount with me in his hands.

"And who is that?"  She asked curiously.

"Spare that another time mellamin. Help me"

She rushed toward her hut door and open it widely. Adar run into his home and laid me on his bed. He removing my hair which covered my face and put a wet cloth on my forehead.

"How is this happening,Thranduil?" Adar sigh.

And I start telling my fake story