Journal (Part 6)

Today is the same as always. The king still searching my fault. Never satisfied with my work. Never tried to spent some time with me. He still tortured me if he got a problem handling the realm. He also drinking now. He always drunk in the court. Spitting insults to me infront of the ambassadors.

He still blamed me for Naneth's died. I don't even know who is my Naneth. I can't remember her face. I can't remember how she loved me. Or maybe she hate me too. Like the king. It's really hard for me to live here. Adar still not coming back from the hunted. It's been a week now. I stared out to the sky,praying he will make it alive. I don't want to lose someone who actually love me.

I hook my bow on my back and ran to the wood. I need to practice my shooting skill. It can be useful for me. The coach said I got a keen eyes. I also got a strong arms. It a good qualities needed to be a archer. I jumps on the trees. Searching for things to be shoot. I saw a leaf fall. I aim my arrow to it. And fired. My arrow hit the center of the leaf. I let out a huff. My skill got beter and better. It encourage me continue sharping my talent. Who know if I can be a legendary archer in the elves history? Everything is possible.

Except love.

I heard a horn being blew from the southern tower. I know what it is. The hunt party already return from their mission! That's mean Adar! I hop from branches to branches. Asking the trees to bring me to them. They gladly help me. I can see the southern tower more clearly now. I jump off the branch and ran toward the party. When I saw the face of the one I've been waiting,I jumps to him. Wrapping my arms around his neck. He shocked at first then wrapped me in a hug.

He swung me and laughing. All the others elves watched us. Some of them had a smooth smile,the other just shaking their heads.Luckly,the king is not here to see my inappropriate behaviour. Adar kneeled infront of me and pinch my cheeks.

"Ouch"

He pinched me even harder and shaking my head. I pout at him and made him chuckle. When he laugh,something blossom in my heart. Is this what called as happiness? The love of parents? I want this feeling more.

"How I miss you my ion. How do you fare?"

"I'm good Adar!" I beamed.

Some of the elves shocked at what I call Adar as. They didn't know about my issues with the king. I'm no longer his son,just a prince. No more.

"Well ion-neg,I got something for you."

"Really?! What is it?! Gimme! Gimme!"

This is the first time I got a present. Excited take over me. Than I remember something. I'm a prince. I should act like one. The king already taught me.
_________________________

It happen when some of the noble ladies come to visit us. I accidently ran over them and knocked myself down. I quickly stood up and pat my robes. I bowed to them and apologized.

"Forgive me my ladies. How rude of me."

They all giggle at my behaviour. I furrowed my brows. I asked them.

"Care to share your joke m'lady?"
I look up. One of them got a pair of sparkling deep blue eyes. Raven waving long hair,long bangs, with a tiara decorated with rubies place neatly on his head.. I stunned. She's so beautiful. She bowed back to me.

"Forgive me if we hurt your feeling my little prince. It's not a joke. We just merely loved your politeness and you are a nice gentlemen. A handsome and cute one too."