Journal(Part 7)

"Saes! Daro! Adar!"

I screamed,shriek,yelling,thrashisng,pleading, but he didn't stop. He keeps going hitting me,kickking me,stabbing me. He slashed my skin open with his blade. He also coated the blade with a poison. The poison entered my veins,spreading in my body. The poison make me feel so numb,then it's start it work.

First,it will feed on all the magic my body can consume and produce.

Blocking all my magic. The poison can stay in my body for days. He also put the poison in my drink everyday. He hate to see me wrapped in glamour. He loves to see my shame. It make him satisfied,proud so much with his art work.

"Hahahahha. Scream,begging me...kneel to me."

Tortured have been my daily routine. Every night he will come to my room,with whip nor blade or dagger to hurt me. All the servant just ignored what happen around them. Knowing that the king wouldn't be pleased to be object. None of them would help me.

Second,it will make me hypersensitive.

He stabbed me at the leg,I winched an dragged my leg away frantically. He hold the blade strongly. When I dragged my leg,he tore my skin,revealing my bone. I screamed and screamed but never cry. As I vowed,I will never cry infront of him again.

His maniac facial expression never changed. He beat me roughly. I crawled away frantically. My nerves raw to touch. But this effect not last. The third is a nightmare one.

Hallucination.

Draining me inside out. Make me experienced the past,something I never gone through,the things I most feared,memories repeating themselves,new memories being put into my mind. Lastly,it will make me mad.

The final point will be death. Damaging my mind,suffering my mind,continous shocked to my body. Without the countertrack to this poison, I will die.

That's what he want. No,I can't let it happen. I am strong. I can faced this. I can and I will.

"Enjoy you pain..."

My mind drew empty from reality,entering the fantasy. Dragging me into rememberances that I wished to be forgotten and lock away. I screamed in agony. Recalled all the betrayed,the tortured,the isolated,the unneeded,wrecked emotion. The horrors pour into my skull. The fear overtake my control. Tears now streaming down my eyes.

Tossed my head to side by side. Banged againts the floor. I forgot about all the pain,forgot about my surrounding. Drowning into the scary fantasies.

"S-stop it...please...saes..."

I can't go through this anymore...

..................

The guards dragged me from the king's room,throwing me in to the dungeon. A big puddle of blood formed under me. My body went limp,all the energy slowly left my body. I wept. My heart ache,mental scars burning. I hugged my body tightly. Silver tear make it way down. I hitched.

"Thranduil..."

"Hold on,be strong,everyday...hope will grow."

A soft,melodic,angelic voice called my name. A soft blue light embraced me. Calming me down. I feel like someone patting my head,carressing my hair slightly. It's looks like a woman formed. She took and put my head on her lap.

"I'm here...don't you fear...I always love you. Your real Adar too..."

She touch my chest,above my heart.

Who is this woman? What is the meaning of true Adar? I wondered. But before I could questioned her,my world went pitched black.

It's been a week now I've stayin' in the dungeon. The guards unlock my shackles. Releasig me from the metal binding. I slumped back. One of the guards dragged me by the leg.
Leaving me bruised and wounded. They didn't bother to treat me. Throwed me onto my bed,and leave. I peer my eyes on the mirror. My look is such a horror.

My eyes purple-ish black,sunked deep into the socket. My hair covered with dirt. Oily face. Body covered with dried blood. My cloth already shreaded into nothing. My back full with new and old wound. Still bleeding. I spent a few days trapped inside my room. Tried to regain my strenght. As I got a small energy to walk,the first thing I do is take a bath.

Two days later,I had to handle the court 'cause the king is absence with a personal excuse.

I pushed the heavy door with all my might. My face still too pale,my eyes dulled without any emotions. Just a void. I already learned how to lock all my emotions. Hiding behind the thick mask I wore everyday. I walked in proud,my chin held high,snobbish face,wearing a regal court robe dye in blue and silver. All the councellers and elders looked at me in awe. I'm still an elfling,still new in life yet high in knowledgeand mature. Thinking like an adult.

"Ambassadors,concellers and elders. Forgive me with my lateness. I wish we can start our court now"

I said in a stern strong voice. Keeping my stoic expression.

All the members just nodded at my statement.

"It's alright young one,you still learning,yet you are better than the king himself"

I winched at that. I'm better? No,it's impossible. Just a coincidence. I took my place at my chair on the dais and sat. I put my leg on the other's. And start the court.

"Well,what information did you bring today?"

"My prince,our people thought that maybe they can sells their veggies,herbs and fruits at the market at the realm of men. What do you think?

"An excellent thinking. We can stabilized our realm also found an allies. Before I could give any confirmation,I need to discuss this matter with our king and the master of the men."

"Thank you my prince"

"Anything else?"

"Yes,I heard some ill news about our people. The rest of middle earth talking about us. They said that Greenwood elves is just a selfish creature,never letting nor inviting anyone into their realm. Isolated in the deep base. We need to changed their impression to us."

"What a ill news indeed. I don't know that our realm and people got this critical status. But what they said is not wrong. We are isolated. Lived within our people only. I got this suggestion. Will you hear them?"

"Of course!"

"Maybe we can invited all the creature in middle earth in every occasion we held. We can throwed a big parties and fill them with entertaiment. What do you think of this?"

"Brilliant my prince, we are so blessed to be gifted with a wise prince like you. You still young yet so wise."

"Don't compliment me too much Ambassador Ryuit. I'm still learning. I think our court have ended here. You all can dismiss."

All of them cleared the halls as I requested. I slumped on my chair and sigh. Too much issues between Middle Earth and Greenwood. I had to visit the City of Dale. Maybe we can ties some agreement and contract. It's a good thing for both of the realm. I make up my mind. I going to the City of Dale at the end of this week. I could ask some help from Imladris nor Lothlorien.

I stand up and exits the halls.

No more a naive elfling,just the wise and cunning one.