Trip

Third person P.O.V

Thranduil sat still under the shady tree with his knees held close to his chest. Shutting his eyes tightly. Tears keeps streaming down his eyes. 'What have I done? What have I done?'

He keeps said sorry over and over again. He opened his eyes but his irises doesn't focused on anything. He just staring at nothing. Tge image of how his adopted family died keep flashing at the back of his head.

IkilledthemIkilledthemIkilledthemIkilledthem

Sorrysorrysorrysorrysorry

Pleasepleasepleasepleaseforgiveme

The sun already set down. Waiting for the moon to shine her beautiful light to Middle Earth.

But Thranduil doesn't notice this. He keeps thinking how he had managed to killed them.

"My prince!"

A voice called him from afar. The sudden entrance of the voice snapped his out of his thought. The images stop but he still stare at nothing. He just keeps cluthing himself and shaking.

"My prince! My prince! Where are you?!"

"Answer us! Prince Thranduil!" Another voice calles out.

Thranduil's eyes can catch a shimering silver move infront of him.

'What was that?'

Thranduil wondered but he's not blinking his eyes nor move a bit. Then he saw blur red. That was the corpses.

'Adar.....na-naneth...'

"My prince!"

The guards all surround Thranduil. Some one them gasped when they saw Leag's and his wife bodies. Sprawled on the ground. Thranduil's clothe is covered with deep red blood. His eyes wide open. But it's...blank. His face paler than the moon. One of the guards shake him softly.

"My prince...are you okay?"

The guard waved his hand in front of Thranduil's face but he doesn't react anything.

"He must be too shocked about what happen to Laeg and Mire. Take him to the palace. Let us take care of the corpses"

=============================

"Where did you go you bastard?! Answer me!"

Oropher slapped Thranduil in the face until his hand turn red. Still,no word came out of Thranduil's mouth. He just keeps staring in the void and ignoring the hit he receive.

This make Oropher's blood vessel burst. He doesn't like to be ignored.

"ANSWER ME!!!"

Thranduil just laid there,immobilized. He didn't know that Oropher is beating him to dead. He already losy in his own mind.

A man standing at the shore with his back facing Thranduil. He had a long straight blond hair. Just more rich in colour than his. His hand laced together at the back,he wearing a black drapes. Fitting his muscular body perfectly.

Thranduil squinted his eyes when the breeze which carries sand got into his eyes. The man turn his back slowly to face Thranduil. He got a dark thick eyebrows like Thranduil. His eyes is deep green with a hint of blue. Almost the same like Thranduil is. Thranduil felt like the man was him in the future. They looks the same! Like father and son or twin. The things diffrent about them is Thranduil eyes is light green with blue tint on it and he got a high cheeks bones like his mother. Even it not really shown up yet .