Journal

Legolas ran to his room to take his bow and his twins blades. He slammed his door and ran in. Unluckily,he tripped over something and fall his FACE first. He quickly get up and groaned. He look over his feet and saw the journal he took from his father's study.

    All the things that lingered in his mind vanished. He took the journal and began reading it. He opened the journal,eager to read it. A messy handwriting paint the first page. It read:

Belong to Thranduil Oropherion.

   Legolas chuckle at his father handwriting and the way he thinking when he is an elfling. He turn to the second page. He read the journal in a complete focus.

________________________________________

Past.

Thranduil P.O.V

"Hello! My name is Thranduil Oropherion. I am the Prince of Mirkwood! Would you like to play with me?"

I asked one of the lady that always come into my room to pick the dirty clothes.

   "I'm so sorry my prince,but I can't play with you. I'm just a silly maid. I don't deserve to be with you." She answered politely.

   "But you ARE a fine lady! Please...play with me. Please,please,please!" I begging her.

   She let out a sigh. Then give me a sad smile. I love whe she smile. Her smile is so sweet and kind. Like...a mother? I think. But this smile she gave me,is a sad smile. That time I don't know that ot's just a sympathy she gave me,not a love that I crave so much from a parents.

   "Are you angry with me?"
   "No. Now,what kind of game you would like to play?"
   "I want to play hide and seek!"
   "1...2...3..."

I let out a happy shrill scream. I ran to the hall and hide behind my Adar throne. The throne is so....BIG! I heard she enter the hall that I hiding in. She calling out for me.

   "Get out,get out where ever you are.."

I clamped my mouth. Trying to hold me giggle. A giggle escape me. I wait for the fine lady to come to catch me,but she doesn't. I stuck a little me head and saw Adar back handed her face. I let out a loud gasp and ran to Adar and scream and him.

    "Why did you slap her?!"
    "Do not question me Thranduil."
    "But this fine lady did nothing wrong! She just palying with me! I'm the one who asked her to!"
    "This fine lady Thranduil,is a PEASANT. Her place is below us. Just a mere ant. Nothing more.
    "But Adar...sh-she did nothing wrong!"
    " You,go to the sevant quaters,NOW!"

Adar ordered the lady to the servant quaters,she leaves obeying and crying in fear of committing treason.

    He then left me standing alone in the halls. I cry for the lady ,cry because I got no one to accompany me,cry because Adar doesn't even care for me.

    Next day and the hence,I don't see the fine lady anymore. I sneaked to the servant quaters to find her. Maybe she can accompany me again. I heard the others lady whispering to each other.

  "Poor Hürñèt,bacause of the brat she had to leave Mirkwood and go to Imladris. Just because she poor him."

  Ah,now I know it. She only pitied me,sentiment. I walked back to my room and wept.