Journal( Part 2 )

Hello guys! Oh my...I'm so happy today! After all the effort we pour in our everyday training,non-stop, at last,Navy Cadet win! It's never happen in Navy history in my state. It's always the Police Cadet win in marching competition,now we are the first who broke the record. This time,not all the best place win by police. Even we got the third place,it's still make us proud. Go Navy!

Back to the story,the journal part will be long. So,not a lot of present Thranduil but the past Thranduil. I hope you enjoy it!

___________________________________

Legolas still reading his father's journal until he forget about his missing father. He turn to the next page. It's look like a week later after the maid has been banished. He continued.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Thranduil P.O.V

I got no one to play with me. No one will accompany me. I don't even dare to ask all the ladies or gentlemens to play with me nor accompany me. I already learn what happen to them week ago. All of them now hate me. Some of them scare me. They don't even want to take a glance to me,afraid Adar will banished them.

Adar never let me play again. All he asked me is to learn about the elves history,Middle-Earth history,deplomatic between elf and dwarves,sword practice and bow.

"Adar~"
I let my small legs to bring me to Adar,I shriek happily. I let a big grin plastered on my face. My eyes sparkle with joy.

Adar look up to me with a teary red eyes. Adar is...crying. His sad face turn to an angry one. He then slapped me in the face. He shout at me.

"You is the one who make her leave me! You the one who kill her! You are just a brat! Why did she must go?! Just to saved you! You are the reason she died! You imbecile! You are the one who should died!"

He keeps shouting at me and kick my stomach. He make me spitted out blood. I wipe my bloody mouth with my hand. I cry to him to stop hurting me.

"A-adar! S-stop! It's,it's hur-rt!"
"It's hurt huh?! Well it's even hurt me when your mother died! No you don't deserve to called her as your mother! You just bring bad luck to this family."

"W-what are you sa-s-saying about Adar?"

"Don't call me that you filthy creature. From now on,you call me as your king! Do you understand?!"

"But Adar...I-I am your son..."

"No,you never be my son. No son of mine is a murderer of his own mother."

"From now,you only a prince,not my son."

He lift his foot from my stomach and exit the halls. I cry even harder than they ussual. I clutched at my shirt. Sobbing as loud as I could. Why is this happen to me? Why Adar hate me so much? Did I really hurt Naneth? Am I a bad child?

++++++++++++++++++++++

I retire to my room. Dragging my legs. Tears still streaming down my eyes,Adar cruel words repeating in my head. Maybe Adar is just tired,that's why he said something like that to me. Yeah,that's right. Adar loved me, and I love him to. Right?

Suddenly I at a place I don't even know. They place is abandoned and ruin half of it structure. A man with a metal armor covering his body and face standing before me. He got a long blond,golden hair. Holding a sharp glittering sword in his right hand. That man looks like an elf. But I can't make sure of that. The mask blocking his face from the sight.

That man ran toward me and thrust my heart. I let out a groaned. My legs gone limps ans make me drop to the floor. The man leaned his mouth to my ears,I can feel his lip brushed again my ears.

"You are belong to me.."

I throwed my hands in the air. Kicking and screaming.
It took me a few minutes to stop screaming. I panted. Tears threathened to spilled out. I touch my chest where the man pierce my heart and I found no injuries. I sigh in relieved.

My room door creaked open,uncover Adar's mad face. He stormed into my room and pulled me out of the bed. He knocked my head to the floor rapidly. I saw red liquid on the floor. I know what it is. He then kicked me hard.

"Why did you always ruining everything?! Why?! Do you know that you already disturb my slumber?!"

"I-I'm so-so sorry!"
"Well,your sorry got no use to me!"

He dragged me by arm. Hooking his arm with me. His quick pace make me had to run on my small feets. Once or two I tripped and fall,he'll hit me. Telling me no elf is clumsy,especially a PRINCE.

"Adar..."

He suddenly stop. Making me hit his back.

"What did you called me?"
"I..."
"I already told you not to me that! You are no longer my son! I am just your king now! Do you understand?!"
"Yes "
"Yes what?"
"Yes my liege"

He seem satisfies with my answer. He continue dragging me until we reach the dungeon. He open one of the emptu cells door and pushed me in. I slumped to the floor. He close the cell door and locked it. I ran to the cell door,trying to open it from the inside. I cry. It's so dark in here. I called out for him but he didn't come back. How could he left his child alone in the dark. I still so small in the elf lifetime.

I hugged my body tightly to warm myself. This cell is si dark and cold. Something in the shadow called out for me.

"Come here"

I turn my head to the corner of the cell. But I saw nothing.

"Come here"

It call again. Somehow the voice make me feel safe. So I go to the corner of the room and sat there. A few minutes later I drifted intoba deep sleep with some warm energy embraced me.

==================

Birds chirping entered my ears. Waking me up from the sleep. The cell got no windows,so the cell is still dark and cold. I go to the cell door,looking for Adar to release me. I waited patiently for hours but he don't came. My stomach growled in hungry. I pat my belly and said,

"Just wait a little will you?"

I looked for the signs of the guard and found none. It's repeat day by day. Adar still not letting me out or sending me some food.I falls to my knees. I learned a new things today.

Adar never loved me.

And nobody even care for me.