Searching

Thranduil P.O.V.

After I kicked out Legolas from my study, I leaned into my wood crafted chair and laid my head on my desk. My heart beaten so fast and ache so much all of the sudden. I tried to pit a hand on my chest in order to comfort my heart and make the pain lessen. Unfortunately, both my arms already broken because of him. He make me did a bizare movement in an odd angle.

   My head pounding extremly. I knew what's going to happen to me. Like the last time. I'm shifting. My vision blurred. Tears streaming down my eyes instantly.

  "Please...I don't want this..." I plead.

'But I want it..,you will come to me NOW!'

   And the shifting continue. My blades shoulder stuck out of my back,forming a wing. My teeth all sharper,nails growing lond,hard and black. My round irises turn slit. Blue green eyes replace by red golden colour. Then the transformation stop abruptedly. I still a man,but with wings,sharp teeth and claw like hands.

   I can't control my body anymore. I became a puppet again. Wicked grin plastered on my face. I pushed the window frame and jumped. My bare foot land on a sharp edge rocks. Thrusting deep into my foot. Bleeding. I hissed aloud,but my legs continue walking into the forest. Not reating a bit.

   I crying in my heart. Why is my fate like this?!

The deeper I walked, I saw the same small armies of orcs that attack Legolas and me. They all grinning like a bunch of madling.

    "At last,you surrender yourself YOUNG ONE. Let us make haste, the One already at the brink of his patience."

    All of the orcs rode away with their beast,left me behind. A fews words blurted out of my mouth.

   "Which way? South or North?"

'South,to Dol Guldur.'

   "Please...let me go"

'Do you think I will?'

   "Why do you do this to me? Why not anyone else?!"

'I grow strong in you,we are bonded to each other since the day you birth.'

   "That imposibble!"

'Hahahahha. It's not. That is the truth. You are BOUND to me...'

That was five days ago...
___________________________________

  Galadriel not really pay atentions to what Legolas is saying. She searches for the walls that belong to Thranduil's mind. She search through out the palace. But she found none. It's been six days she stay here. And Starlight Feast is in two days. Now the feast is going to canceled if Thranduil's not here. They took it too long to tell her about this. Now,look what happen.

  "We must find Thranduil now! He's not in the palace anymore!"

  "Impossible! Galion checked on him every morning."

Galiom swalowed the lump in his throat. He feel so guilty now.

   "Actually I'm not. He warn me not to enter his room again when he asked me to lit up the hearth. He sworn that he will kill me if I entered his room again.Everyone knows he doesn't like a open fire for sone reason. And that day he asked me to lit the hearth near him."

  Legolas already stood straight and ready to lecture Galion for not doing his task properly. But Elrond stop him.

  "There is another time for that Legolas. Now send out a few search parties with each group company by one elite worrior. Order them to search for your father. We're going to search for him too. Galion,run this realm for a while."

  With that all of them dismissed to preparing themself. As Elrond start headed to his room,Galadreil catched his wrist,held it tightlt.

   "Elrond,this is bad. The evil is rising. Thranduil will drowned deep in the void of darkness. The One has start gathering his armies."

   Elrond flinched when he heard the that name. Is forbidden to say his true name. Like it can summon him back to life.

   "Why did you said something like that. Thranduil is strong,he already past the wrath and ruin in the past. He definitely can overcome this!"

   "We can't hoping too much. This is far more worse than you can imagine. Trust me Elrond. I lived longer than you. This master of evil got a deep and strong connection with Thranduil more than anyone else in Middle -Earth."

   "What did you mean by that?"

"It's because..."
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

   Hangcliff!!!

Sorry. I need more time to rethink of my story. I really loved you guys,especially my regular lovely and awesome readers! Thank you very for your non stop supporting,Icipito,Tammyt70,karebear0119 and TaliaRojano. Without all of you,I already gave up in continuing this story. Goodye.