At his end...

My strength is now slipping away from me.

<cite>"Aran Nin!"</cite>

Feren

I turn around to see such a familiar faces. My people is here. What are they doing here?! I doesn't sent any message to them.

<cite>"Mankoi naa lle sinome?!"</cite> (Why are you here?!)

"We got a message about the rises of the Master of Evil. So we came to help you"

"Who?"

"Mit..."

"Thranduil!"

A voice that I known too well. Maia.

"Mithrandir"

The Maia walked toward me using his staff. His eyes seem so sunken with his shabby white grey beard. Hair unruly. What happen to this man?

"What are you doing here with my people?!"

"You can't defeated this forces with only six people!"

"But you're not the king! And I don't want to endanger my people life! I'm not Oropher!"

"Yes,you are not your Adar but still,you need help"

I snort. Adar,adar,adar. What a greatest lies I lived in. I bet all of them already knew it.

"Adar? Adar you said Mithrandir?!"

"Thranduil?" Galadriel come beside Mithrandir. Putting an arm on his shoulder.

"I bet you already knew this right Galadriel?"

Her eyes widened. That's mean I already hit a mark. That's true...I-I can't belief it . I am a spawn of monster. I am a monster.

"So it's true..that's why he never love me. I'm just a spawn of a monster" I spat disgustingly.

"Thranduil..it's not like that! I..I want to tell you but,but..."

"But what?! Why are you waiting for a time to break it to me? Why don't you tell me sooner?!"

"Because your are my clever <cite>ion-nin</cite>. We love you..."

"S-so all of the already know?!"

"N-no...it's only me and Mithrandir"

Tears strike down from my eyes. All the pain I endure all this broke in front of my people. Feren just look at me sympathies. Not sure what he should do. They never saw their<cite> Aran Nin</cite> broke down. Not even when his queen gone. He always stay strong.

Tears still streaming down my eyes. Looking over Sauron I made a vow. I will never let him escaped,even if I had to die.

Taking a deep breath,I turn around and face my people. Savouring their faces. Maybe this is the last I can see them. We both could die here.

"Feren,you take the wing defences. Use the most suitable strategy with this landscape. You Irwen,bring your party to the upper tower. Shoot your arrows at my command. Azdalin,let us kill some orcs.<cite> Quel Marth </cite>(good luck)"

"<cite>Rima ten'ta!!!</cite>" (Run for it!)

All of us charge to the point we need to be. The archers all climb the stair in a full speed. Feren and his party already form a formation. We,are going to kill all those orcs!