❇The discussion❇

He jumped from branch to branch. Swinging his body before launching himself to the other branches. He stopped at the branch nearby his room window. He leaped into his room. The good thing that occuree to him was he left his window opened yesterday. There's no need to fussing about. He quickly took off his clothes, then tok a light bath. There he saw all the things that he need to use for his bath already prepared. Neatly arranged in the shelve. He found honey-mint shampoo.

'Elrond sure knew what I like'

He grabbed the shampoo bottle. Humming to himself. He loved to use honey shampoo. It's what he's mother always used to shampoo his hair when he was still an elfling. How much he missed his mother. He quickly shook his head. Dismissing all his thoughts. But still, a sharp pain feeling crept in his heart. His mother died when he's barely 5 years old. All his remember is his father said that his mother loved honey shampoo. No others memories he could remember.

He then took a new pair of clothes, then changed into it. He brushed his hair, sitting in his little chair, he read a book he left on the table. He opened the page he had made his mark yesterday. As he almost reach the intresting part, his room door banged open. He saw Legolas' face. Legolas's forehead covered with a few beads of sweats, panting. Tears running down his face. A mix of feeling flashed across Legolas' face. It's odd to see that, even for Legolas. He was laughing in his heart, Legolas is weird.

"Legolas" he said as he looked up from his book.

"H-ho-how did you get into your room?" He asked Thranduil. Doubt flashed in his blue eyes.

"Well, why Legolas? It's been a while I sat in my room, enjoying my book until you barge in my room." His tone was calm and steady.

"Bu-but we searched for you in the wood! I saw you ran from me and Elrond. Disappeared into the wood! There was a dragon! Th-the dragon said you already dead! He-he ate you!" Tears running so fast on Legolas' face. His eyes brimmed red.

Thranduil doesn't realised that the words that another him said took a toll in Legolas' feeling. Thranduil strides towards Legolas in a slow pace. The younger elf was rooted to the floor. He then hugged Legolas. In an instant Legolas buried his face in the crooked of Thranduil's neck. Thranduil still taller than Legolas even thought Legolas already passed his puberty long ago.

"Hush Legolas. I'm fine Legolas, forgive me for making you worried." He patted Legolas head lightly.

"I love you Adar. Don't leave me Adar." The Sindar prince murmured.

"I won't leave you Legolas. Even Valinor calling for me, I'll stay by your side. Whenever you need me, I will always here for you. Now Legolas, why don't we go to the garden?" He said as he rubbed small circles to calm his distressed son.

Legolas nodded his head.

The father and son walked together, hand in hand. Legolas cluthing tightly to Thranduil's robes. Thranduil smiledat Legolas' action. Without they realised, they already in front of the entrance of the garden. Thranduil heard noises in the garden.

'Oh, Valinor...' Thranduil sighed.

Elrond's twins already arrived apparently.Thranduil turned his head towards the hushed voices. He then saw Elladan and Elrohir. Arguing as the usual. Meanwhile Thramduil kept cursing in his mind, Legolas' face lit up. The twins was like brothers to Legolas. It's not like Thranduil hate the twins, it just...they gave him too much headaches and brought a lot of trouble. And they dragged Legolas into their little shenanigans too!!!

The twin watched over Thramduil and Legolas.  They bowed their head in respect.

"Hello Uncle Thranduil, and you too Legolas." They said in unison.