Fate

Thranduil woke up early and he decide to wander off in the palace before take a bath. He felt confident to walked outside,this time,the king still slept in his room. His usual time to awoke is at the middle of the day.

"Thranduil"

Thranduil froze in his track. His body shook violently. He turn his head slowly to face the owner of the voice. Deep in his mind,he already knew who's belong to the voice. His heart race and slammed to be released. Fear settled in his heart and the blood pumped more fast than the usual.

It's the king.

He cast his eyes down onto the wooden floor. Not brave enough to stared into the icy cold deep green eyes. Rage burned in the eyes. He knew what make the king's heart mad. It's him himself. The argument between the King and the Lothlorien elves ain't over yet. They still debated about his parentage should be give to whom. The king is not satisfied with the suggestion.

The king walked toward Thranduil fast. Grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled back. Making Thranduil gazed fall to the top of the trees. The king's face is just a few inches from him.

"Are you satisfied?" The king suddenly asked in a low dangerous tone.

"W-wha?"

"Are you satisfied that everyone is now fighting about you,take care of you,sympathy of you...hmmm?"

"I-I do-don't understand..."

"Don't play dump with me!" The king slammed Thranduil's head to the floor. Blood flowing out from the small wound and stained the floor. Thranduil let out a cried of pain. His vision blurred due to the hard force he received.

"Are satisfied now that you can get away from me?! Huh?! Answer me!"

"N-no...please...stop,it's-it's hurt..."

"Hurt? Hurt?! What hurt more us my heart! You doesn't deserve to be alive! If I can't get you...everyone won't get you..."

Thranduil's eyes widened. Hard truth hit him in the point. Who's going to knelled in front of the king? Who's going to be his slave at night? Who's going to be a place for the king to released his anger? Who else,it's Thranduil.

The king slammed Thranduil's head rapidly onto the floor. His vision spinning and black dots start to appeared in his vision. He tried to keep his eyes opened,but his eyes felt so heavy. The king stopped slammed his head and threw him to the wall nearest. He pinned Thranduil tightly. Knee on stomach. Thranduil's head keep down. Blood dripping from his nose and forehead.

"Don't you ever think to escaped from me. You. Are. Bound. With. Me. Always me...and...no one ELSE..."

He then pushed his knee further into Thranduil's stomach,drew him to groan in pain. He then unsheathed his dagger he hid in his robes and buried it into Thranduil side. Thranduil gasped loudly. He twisted his dagger slowly and painfully. Thranduil just hissed.

As the king planned to continued his little lesson...he heard someone is talking.

"What type of clothes do you think is suit him?" A woman asked.

"Hmm...I think something casual and not really formal. He is small and not so tall. Maybe silver in colour will make his blond golden hair more bright. Hmmm...it did suit him I think" The man answered.

The king eyes went wide and rushing to get up. Forgetting his dagger which still buried in Thranduil's stomach and flee.

_________________________

"Thranduil!"

============================

Kisra: Uwah!!! I did a short chapter this time! I finished it in a rushed! Sorry my dear readers!

Legolas: Come on! I not gonna wait for it! Tell me now!

Kisra: Hush...don't talk too loud! (Whisper)

Legolas:  Huh?

I point to the west,my living room. There sat a tall lean man in defeat.

Legolas: What's wrong with him?

Kisra: I made this story more tragic. So...he hate it and so mad at me! He told,no commanded me to stop writing it!(whispered)

Legolas: There is no use for you to whispered to me. He still can heard that.

Kisra: No...he can't. He is kind of deaf now..

Thranduil: I can hear that!!!

He get up and stormed to,with my manuscript in his hand. In...pi..eces...

Legolas: Told you.

Kisra: Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!