Who are you?

Legolas P.O.V.

     I really mad at him. The anger inside me still burning bright. This time,he already crossed the line. Why must he ruined everything?! Can't he let me be happy for once in my life?! Everything I spent time with Tauriel or the others,he gonna showed up. Drive away all the people around me. Why he always acting so cold?! It's not a bad thing to show our emotions. That why no one is willing to be his mate. Naneth is right. He deserve to suffered.  I can't even got a mother's love because of him!

       Deep inside my heart, i feel a small tug of guilty growing bigger. I did feel sorry for him. But...he never felt what I feel. He got everything! He got his parents love,he got friends,wealth,realm...but I, I got nothing. Maybe I should say sorry to him, maybe not. But...he is the last family that I got. I should apologize.

         I make my way back to the garden where I fought with him. I dragged my feet, bpwed my head with shame. I have be a disobidient son to him. It's must be hard for him to run the realm and raised me. I saw him slumped onto the ground. Hugging himself. He buried his face to his arms. Sobbing. He...crying. I...I made my father crying. He...he never crying infront of me.

"Naneth..."

     He calling for his mother.  Tears rushing to my eyes. I never knew that he missed his mother. In the blinked of the eyes,he stand tall infront of me. Whirl around and stormed off. He didn't even blink his eyes nor glance toward me. Hie eyes seem empty even he just crying. Tears still streaming off his face,but his eyes is empty. He walk deeper into the woods. I ran after him and calling for him, but he didn't stop.  He quickest his pace ,tried to ran from me. Suddenty,he stop his pace behind a big,thick bushes. I can feel a power radiating from him. Developing. Then,he gone.

   My heart beat rapidly. Where is he?

Then,a sound of child laughter fill my ears.

ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ

            Thranduil P.O.V.

     "Come to me..."

What is that? It's the old voice. It's coming back. It's not the voice of the other but the old one that I already forgot about it.

'Who are you?'

"You still can't figure it out?"

"Don't play riddle with me!" I snap.

The voice laugh. Hideous laugh. The voice ringging in my head.

"I am the one who put the curse on you..."

'WHY?!'

" Because...you are too precious to be left died that day...too precious."

'What are you talking about?!'

"I need you Thranduil. Not your father,not your mother,nor your son. They all weak!." The voice spatted at me in my head.

'You the one who killed them?' My voice shaken. That things kill my parents! The voice laugh even harder, more cruel.

"Yes...I'm the one who plan that war. Make all the elves come to the battlefields,chaos spread to the end of Dol Guldur. The precious elves realm. Make the serpents of the north release their wrath there. Make the orcs surrounded your father. Kill him. Pierces him with thousands of orc blade,dipped with the poison even elf can't stand it. Make your mother died on her way to Lothlorien,seeking medicines for her golden son. Barely a month. How sad is your life Thranduil. The ruler of the wicked realm,filled with giant spiders and orcs..."

' W-what? You planned all of this?! You are the one who make me suffered in my eternal life! You-you...kill her. Make me lost her,make my father blamed me for her death! You..you BEAST! DEMON! MONSTER!'

"No Thranduil...I saved you from your pathetic family. They lead you into a low destiny. It's not suit you. You destined with a more big fate! You are lead into this world to rule the creature all around the middle-earth. Who are they compare to you. Just an ant under your boot."

"Rule with me Thranduil...come to you...I can make the future better for you. You already suffered too much..." The voice soothed me.

'No! You the one who suffered me! You the one who put me into this state. Leave me!!!'

"Hahahha. There is no use for you to resist me. How many time should I tell you? Sooner or later,you will come to me. You need me like I need you.Before I leaves you, why don't we have some fun?"

'No...no I already I-I've done enough...please...release me...

I feel something shift around me. I make another glamour,wrapped it around me without my will. My body act againts me. I soon started walikng toward a human child with his father that not far from our border that separated us from Lake Town.

The child let out a sweet laugh when his father tickling his side.

"Do you know how you look like?"
' No,.. '

The child still gigling by his father's action. I then spoke to him.

"Come to me child. I got a lot of sweets and games that I could give you..."

My voice sound so hoarsed and deep. It's kind of scary for me. My voice not sounded like me.

"Come to me..."

"Da,Da. Do you hear that?!"

"Hear what?"

"It's sounded like someone said that he gonna give me sweets and games. Lots of it!" The child exclaimed.

"It's just a wind son.." The father is right to doubt his son. There is no sweets and game that going to be given.

The the child turn toward me. He tug at his father's shirt.

"Da! Da! There is a big man with a round big ears and crimson eyes! He also got a long fangs that reach his chin!"

The child showed me to his father with his finger. The father went wide eyes and wrapped his child in tight hug. I ran to them. Unsheathing my twin swords that I always carried with. Slashing them. I cut the father's hand to make him release his son. The father scream in pain while the child wailing in high pitch voice. I then strucked the child heart with one of my blade. The other blade make it way into the father's head.

I just killed humans without any reason. I looked to my blood covered hand. Shaking. What have I done?!

"It's fun...right Thranduil?"

I wished the curse never come to me.