puppet

I saw a woman twirl around in a sparkling yellow dress which exposed her back. I turned to another direction from the sight. Such a shamed action for a lady. Adar,the guards and the Peredhil twins frozen in their standing place. Wide eyes filled with lust and amusement staring at the woman who dancing in a weird angle and rhythm. The men around her throwing some coins into the box on the tar floor as a paid for the lady to dances for them.

Even though her intent is just to gain some errand with dancing,wearing such dress can be quiet dangerous. Those men is not came to watch her dancing,some of them is thinking how to ravaging her body. They're not going to showed any mercy. Pity. I must forbid this part of this town to my people who's going to sells here. Their dignity as one from the elven race must be defend. This woman must use some enchantment 'cuz she manage to caught elf interest.

When I turn to my company,they still got their eyes on the woman's body. Her thight is now exposed. Heat of uncomfortable crept up to my face. They still under the woman enchantment. Why they doesnt resist the temptation?! I clasped my hand as loud as thunder to broke the spell. All the men surround the woman and my company blinked in unison as they just realized what happen. The woman glared dagger at me and storm away. I just shrugged. My company turn to me. Rage already blossom hard in my heart.

"What are you staring at?" I asked dangerously.
"We..."
"Uhm..."
"There is a flower stall..."
"It's ....just"

"Enough!" I roared. Somehow I felt my blood is boiling. Power suddenly surged into me.

Five of them turn stark white at my wrath. They never know of my wrath even my own people. It's because I'm the one who always calm. The king is just a selfish elf and always the heat one. He is the fire and I'm the water. They already crossed the line. Submit themself willingly to the weak spell. Adar bowed in shamed while the others just turn their head and whistling. What a corrupt mind they got. And a thick skull too!

"Have shame on you! Staring at her with a lustful eyes,where is your dignity you worm?! Let's get this things done!"

Rubbing my eyes with one of my small hands. I suddenly felt so old despite of my age and so heavy like the world fate suddenly slumped onto my shoulders. The world is spinning around me.

"Enough with all of this,let seek for the castle or whatever where the king is stayed"

I walked in a fast pace ahead to find some sign or direction where should we headed to find the king. We can't ask for some guide from the king,the treaty we do is a low key mission. Only being announce when the treaty is accepted. We walked along side by side. Adar held my hand in his warm,strong hand. Small hand in big hand. A father son relationship.

The citizens always took a second glance to us when they stumble across us. Some of them just ignoring our presence and keep on doing their own business,. Some of them wispering to each other whenever they saw us. But I can't blame them. The way we wearing the clothes are weird and not normal. We look definitely suspicious. Wearing a dark cloak,walking without direction,sneaking also.

This town,is so peaceful. I don't know how to say it but,you know peaceful. All the building build using a marble stone,make it looks shining under the sun ray. Bells and ribbons tied across the streets. There is a big tower in the middle of the town with a gigantic bell hang in it. I keep wandering over this town. It's totally diffrent from Greenwood! They doesn't live in the cave like we does,but they live on the surface. Receiving the warm sunlight,feeling the breeze touching their skin. Caressing them lightly.

A soft laugh rang across the street. My interest peek at the sound. I keep following the sweet sound until I reach to a narrow road. At the end of the road,four child is playing with their string puppet. Each one of them got one puppet. One puppet, made my eyes went wide. The puppet got a long dark brown hair,with a piercing blue eyes,along with a golden robes that hugged it's body perfectly. It's the...... King puppet.