¶Regret¶

"Get him!"

=================================

"Tauriel?"

Tauriel snap her head up and see Legolas at the end of the halls. She quickly put the journal down and wipe her tears clumsily. Legolas at the other hand jog to her with a cheese bun in his hand. He saw that Tauriel's eyes puffy red. Face stained with tears. Nose red in colour. Legolas can guess what happen. She knew it.

"Did you read it? You,you shouldn't read it. I,his own son never knew this journal presence until now and you're the one who read it"

"I-I don't know t-that h-h-e had to faced that! Hi-his own father r-raped him! Violated him! Tortured him! His adopted family is using him! I-I always defying him and said he was heartless without knowing all of this! I-I wrong to him!"

Tauriel wrap Legolas in a hug. Clingging at him tightly as her life depending on him. Legolas draw a big circle on her back to sooth her. Her sniff turns to a loud sobs. She wipe her tears away but replace woth the new one. Legolas draw away from the hug and wipe her tears with the back of his hand.

"You not the only one who have regret in heart. In fact,I got a bigger regret in my heart. I said a lot of awfull things to him,accused him not worthy to be my father. When I read his journal,he is a better father. He doesn't want me to suffer like he did. He is the better father,no greatest father I could ask. Now,my words eat me back"

Little did she know that Legolas is shocked inside that his father was raped by his own father. He knew about the tortured,but not this. Looks like Tauriel is reading at his stop point.

"Now,would you read it together with me?"

"Y-yes"

They headed to the dais together to get some fresh air and continuing reading the journal together.

================

I ran. Ran as fast as posibble. Adar and Naneth is trailing me from behind. I dodged the trees,the branches,the roots,and whatever get in my way. But one of the root manages to tripped me down. Adar jumped on me and punched me in the face. He let out a dagger from his belt and slashes my face. Naneth growled behind me and held me roughly. Adar stabbed at my shoulder. He  snagger me at a branches and punched me. I winched because of the pain from both my shoulder and stomach.

He held my face and made me looked up.

"Do you think you can just ran away like that?! You're wrong elfling...you can't"

Some of his saliva spattes on my face. Now,I did feel so angry,so mad.

"You...you just the same. As everyone else!"

PAP!

HE..he SLAPPED ME! How dare he?!

"Do hold your tongue boy. I can killed you whenever I want"

"Do it"

"What?"

"DO.IT"

"Oh no,I can't unfortunately. You too valuable to be killed. Perhaps I can blackmail the king to pay a big prize on you" he sneered.

Huh. Pity. The king don't even love me.

"But before that,we could enjoy beating you"

Both Laeg and his wife pasted a stupid grin on their faces. He continued stabbing me while his wife punching me in the gut. I chocked on my own blood. The world is spinning around me. I let darkness consume my conciousness.

Killthem
Killthem
Killthem
Killthem

The words keeps chanting in my heads. A male voice. Deep down in his throat. Order me to kill them. But'I don't want to be a murderer. A kinslayer. No.

Justkillthem
Justkillthem
Justkillthem!
Justkillthem!
Justkillthem!!!!!!!!!!

"Just kill them!"

I shouted. Laeg and his wife abruptedly from keeps hurting me. I let out a low deep chuckle and grin wildly. I stare at them like I can explode their head. Laeg's wife already back off of me. Laeg stood still infront of me like a doll. Blood drained from his face.

I waved my hand and all the roots beneat me stuck out of the ground and pinned them to the earth. Branches covered their face. They struggling and trashing to escaped from the tight grip. Soon,lot of roots wrapped their body and squezzing life out of their body. Their eyes popped out of their socket and soon,blood splashes everywhere. I laughed maniacly and slumped onto the ground. Tear slipped from my eyes. Instead of crying,I continued laughing. There is something possesed me. Making me killed them.

What have I done?