Turn Out.™

Elrond cold treated left Thranduil dumbstruck in his room. He let oit a long sigh. Looks like he just made Elrond pissed off. Not a good thing. He dragged his body with all energy left in him to sit upward. Fighting all the nauseas feeling he felt,he let his long leg hanging from his bed. The encounter with his called wife of maybe ex-wife now filled his mind. Tears rushing to his eyes. Threatened to fall. He tried so hard to keep his tears but fail. He now fall into an abyss and this time it's far more worse state. Not even Legolas can save him this time. After all this time he fought all the sorrow with raising Legolas,run his realm into a better kingdom. With that he can forget about his wife. The sorrow lift from his heart bit by bit. Now the the sorrow take it's place again with more pain than before. Now he know that he not a normal elf anymore and cursed, he now know that the wife he loved deeply now married with another guy. He got no more reason to stay strong. Despite Legolas age now,he can take care of the realm. He can crown Legolas any time he want. Maybe he can set out a journey to travel around Middle-Earth and find a cure for his curse. Or maybe he can just die. He keep seein' his wife face. Smiling brightly toward him. Her smile just like Legolas' smile. Make him growned more sad day by day. His lovely,lovely wife. ' Why did she do like this to me? I love her dearly but she just throwed me away like I'm just a thrash. Doesn't she love his son? The one that always stay happy even he doesn't have a mother to stay by his side when his begetting day arrive? A mother to comfort him when he had a bad day? He long for a mother love that I can't give. I-I don't know how to treat child in a good way. Even my father never bother to take care of me. My mother died when I barely can speak. I-I need you. But now,I can let go of you. Knowing that you never love. All your love is a lie.' Thranduil let out sob which turn to a low broken cry. He sat at the corner of his room, bringging his legs to his chest and buried his face. He felt so lost. There no more reason to keep his existence. No more.

===============================================================

Elrond doesn't leaves Thranduil room since he left Thranduil after he checked his condition. He just standing there with his back facing Thranduil's room door. He felt his heart weight a ton to leave Thranduil by his own. He know how hard for Thranduil to face the harsh truth after all the love he still hold for his wife until now. Even he doesn't how hurt it is but he know it's took a toll on Thranduil's life.  Thranduil seem slipped away from them each year after his wife gone. But he still keep smiling for his son. Running his realm without a help from a father,he still became a respectful king by his people. His kingdom run smoothly even he rarely make contact from other realms. He proud of Thranduil independence. A sound suddemly enter his ear. A sound he never heard from Thranduil. A broken, distress sound. A cry. Thranduil is...crying. Oh,how hurt for him to hear Thranduil crying. 'Poor Thranduil. Had hard and challenge his life has become. An abusive father. Death mother. Unfaithful wife. Stubborn child. What is happening to this world?' He leaned his back to the wall. Try to ease his now shattered heart.

He slowly dragged his legs to move from Thranduil's room. He can't take it anymore. He had to discuss this with Galadriel. He looked to Thranduil's room for the last time. He then go to his own room to find a peaceful sleep.

===============================================================

Thranduil woke up with a heavy red puffy eyes. 'Must be the result of crying...' He then take a bath and wear his silky green robe. He let his hair hanging unbraided. He then strode to his throne room to start his kingly duty. The first person who greeted him is Galion.

"Morning My Lord. Oh my, you look pale! Are you fine My Lord? Do you want me to call the healer?" Galion ask him question rapidly. He cared for Thranduil like his own brother.