Mischief Manager part 2

'Who is this mischievous person?'

This thought ran in Galadriel's mind for hours.

Still,no sign of Thranduil nor Elrond.

Galadriel strode her way to the garden. Her family private garden. She always spent her time here to collect her thought or calm her mind.

The trees grew amazingly great. They grew healthy,full with green leaves,thick branches,and flower buds. She loved to be here. The air cold and clean. Unlike the human town,filled with unhealthy and acidic smoke. Stink with the smell of dead fish.

She cast her eyes over all the trees nearby. Until the end of her garden,stood a big tree with a legs.

'Wait...what? Legs?!'

She looked over the tree again. It is legs! Long,strong legs wrapped in a green trouser dangling over the branch. She looked further. Long silver golden hair hung down the tree.

"Thranduil!"

His hand he used a shield from sunlight move slightly . He groaned and shield back his eyes.

She smiled at his behaviour. He must be tired unless he already wake up at her first attempt.

She stood there for a minutes. Thranduil's legs twitched slightly. Then he thrashed his head side to side. This is what she feared. She think this things already ended. Clearly it's not. Thranduil is good in hiding his thought. Sometime she can peel it and sometime she can't.

"Thranduil,wake up!"

Thranduil shakes became more violent. Then he fell from the tree in a loud thud. Galadriel rushed to his side. Thranduil opened his wet eyes. When he saw Galadriel,he quickly wrapped her in a tight hug.

"Thranduil..."

She caress his long silky hair slowly. Soothing him with the words of comfort. Tap by tap his tears fell on her shoulder. He buried his head deeper in Galadriel's blond hair. Snuggle closer in order to seek for comfort.

When he already calm himself,Galadriel pulled apart. Keeps her arms tightened on his broad shoulder. Stare at his fair face. Thick dark brows,pointy noise,his face shown a bit of his high delicate cheek bone. He grown into a nice elf. Still not losing his child roundness. Barely reach his maturity. It's still far away from now, she didn't want it happen.

"Thranduil...tell me,what is you dreamed about?"

He shook his head.

"Please...let me bear it with you.."

"The..the king..he,he come to me. Asked me to go home."

"But you are home.."

"No..."

"Listen to me ion-nin...you are home. We are your family,remember that in your heart"

Galadriel lead Thranduil to his room. Held his hand in her's. The walked slowly hand in hand. All the elves smiled at the gestured of love between the mother and the son. They not bonded by blood but by heart.

Galadriel somehow remember about the prank that being pulled lately.

"Thranduil...did you know about the prank that been done lately. A maiden come to me in the morning told that her dress is being splashed with painted. Her dressed is half ruined"

"And there is a report said about the vase broke at the end of the galley. A chair snapped into two. And the latest is,Celebrian and Elros both being prank. Do you know who is the maker?"

Thranduil shift on his feet. Uneasy. He quickly covered it with a calm mask and answered,

"No,why?"

"If you know then tell me. It had to be stop. Or it became worse in time"

They reach to a massive wooden door of Thranduil's room. Galadriel pat his shoulder and pressed a kiss to his forehead.

"Goodbye love"

As Galadriel vanished from his sight. He let a sigh of relieved.

"Ahahhahahaha..." He chuckle slowly.