Betrayed?

Adar let out a sigh.

"You should take care of yourself Thranduil. Don't let them do it again will you?"

"Yes Adar"

The room's door I in creaked open. Light shone into by the creaked. A head stucked in and eyes wandered as if asking for permission. Adar nodded.

"Come in Mellamin,he's awakened"

The woman I saw earlier walk in. She got a deep brown eyes,glossy lips and light brown hair. She wearing a worn out dress with a apron tied around her waist. He looked at me and then her husband and turn to me again.

"How are you feeling tithen-pen?"(little one)

"I'm fine. Thank you for taking care of me"

"Are you hungry?" She came closer and and sat at the edge of the bed.

"No" I answered.

"Are you sure honey? You've been out for 3 days!" She exclaimed.

"W-what?!" I rushed to get out of the bed but Adar pushed me down back to the bed.

"Where are going Thranduil?"

"I-I need to get back to the palace! Or the king will notice my absence!"

"No he won't. There a feast being held recently on the behalf of the new lady. It's been going until now"

I let out a relief huff. Thanks Valar! The king still doesn't notice my absence. Or...he did?

But I still need to get back to the palace!

Adar's wife handed me a pile of new clothes to change into. I thanked her. But where did she got this male clothes?

"Thank you maam"

"No need to call me maam honey,just called me Naneth" she smiled sweatly to me.

Na...naneth? Did she....serious?!

"Thank you na-Naneth" the title rolled at my tongue swiftly.

__________________________________

It's been months now I'm staying at Adar's home when I get back from the court. At night,I will sneaked back into the palace because the king will come into my room to satisfied himself.

I tried to recover from my pain with spending my time with Adar and Naneth. They treated me like their own son. Cooked for me,comfort me.

I never knew that having a parents by your side is so fun! The feeling I can never explained by words.  Naneth's dishes is so delicious! I never get bored with her style cooking. Even though it not the same as the palace food,but it still got their own taste.

"Thranduil,go take a bath. It almost night"

Said Naneth.

"Alright Naneth!" I replied excitedly.

I walked to my room,grabbed my clothes and towel and headed to the bathroom. I heard a paint whispered in the kitchen. I stucked my head a little to take a peer. It was Naneth and Adar.

"How long should we treated him darling?!"

"Patience my love. We wait until I killed Oropher and let him take over the throne. Then,when he be king,surely he will help us. Maybe even more! Letting us to stay in the palace,give us a lot of jewels!"

Said Adar fantasily. Naneth mouth gapped open and eyes filled with excitement.

"I can't wait for that!"

I let out a gasp when they saw me peering on them. Adar face turned from happy to ragged, as the same for Naneth.

"Get him!"
___________________

Sorry for the short chapter! I'm sooooo busy!!!!!