Journal (Part 3)

Thranduil P.O.V.

After a week or so, Adar let me out of the cell. The guards bring me to my room. They hold my hand tightly and help me walked. I can't properly walk because I didn't walk in my stay and lack of food.

When we arrive,I opened my room door and quickly shut it. I ran slowly to the bathroom and take a shower. I filled my tub with hot water and put a few drops of vanila scent oil. Take off all my clothes,I dipped my left feet first,followed by the right. I sat straight in the tub,reach out for the honey smelled shampoo.

I still remember what Adar said in my dream. He said that Naneth love to wash my hair using a honey shampoo when I still a new born. She forbidden Adar to wash my hair using another smelled shampoo. I hope Adar is the same Adar in my dream.

I rinsed my hair and dry it. I brushed my hair,wearing a new garments then I opened the windows in my room. How I love to see the forest. I really miss it. A knocked interrupt my though. I opened the door slightly and let it wide open for the servant to come in. The servant hand me a cup of hot honey milk and a few pieces of biscuits.

My jaw hang open when I saw what she give me. It's not enough. It's like I gonna take a evening tea.

"Why are you give me only this?"

"I'm sorry my prince,but the king ordered it."

After she said that,she took the tray and walked out.
I ate the biscuits slowly. Savouring the taste. I need to stay strong. I drank the hot milk slowly. Sip by sip until it finished.

I laid on my bed and drifted to sleep.
||||||||||||||||||||||

I felt like someone splash a bucket of cold water on my face. I quickly wake from my sleep and sat straight. Then I saw Adar standing infront of me with a bucket in his hand. Water running down my face and hair. Wetting my new garments and bed sheet.

"What a lazy elfling are you? Get up! It's time for your self defense class."

He walked out my room and and slammed the door. I change into a training suit and walked to the arena. Adar already in his battle armor. Shine with jewel and platinum. While I 'm just a leather suit. Easilly get hurt. He throw me a blade. I caych it just in time. The blade is so long and heavy for me. I had to dragged the blades that look like a sword to me. Adar charge toward me. Slashing his sword to me. I dodge and dodge. I had to swing the blade with all my might. It's doesn't manage to attack Adar because I not managed to swing my blade fast enough and hard enough.

I dropped my blade when Adar attack me. I ran away from him but he catch up with me fast. He slashing his sword in the air and managed to cut my arms. He ran even faster and tackle me to the ground. Fate decide that the ground that I fell full with stone and rock. My chest slumped hard. I can heard a crack. Pain flaring up to my chest. I think my ribs is broken. Adar doesn't seem to care about that. He put his sword to my neck and whispered to me.

"You weak. So weak!"

Then he left me alone. I can't get up. My chest is so hurt. I tried not to cry but failed. It's hurt too much! Why is Adar like this?!

I laid there for hours until come to the arena to start his training. He ran to me when he saw me. He knelled by my side and ask me.

"My prince,why are you laying here?"

He grabbed my shoulder to help me up but stop when I let out a yelp.

"Are you alright?"
He sound concerned from the bottom of his heart.

"My chest....hurt!"

He laid my on my back and touch my chest.

"Three of your rib cage is broken. How is this happen?"

"I fell here when I was training with Adar. "

"You are too young for this kind of training Thranduil. You're father is too harse with you. Let me take you to the healing room."

Yeah,for you,but for Adar. I am ready for all of this.