◀Dark Reveries▶

Thranduil's baritone echoed through the halls. Sending chill down the spine to everyone who heard this. He pushed the blanket from his body and get out of the bed. Doesn't care about his messy hair,he went to the study. He walked slowly,grinning like a maniac. He hummed his lullaby.

Hush,child
Darkness will rise from the deep and
Carry you down into sleep
Child
Darkness will rise from the deep and
Carry you down into sleep

Guileless son
I'll shape your belief
And you'll always know that
Your father's hate you

And you won't understand the cause of your grief
But you'll always follow
The voices inside

Guileless son
Your spirit will hate her
The flower you married
Your wife the traitor

And you will expose
His puppeteer behaviour
For you are the proof
Of how her betrayed
Your royalty

Guileless son
Each day you grow older
Each moment I'm watching
My vengence unfold

For the child of my body
The flesh of my soul
Will rise
In returning
To the place he belong

All the guards he passed watching him in fear. He made no mind with their reaction,beside the reaction he receive make him feel so proud. His grin strech even widely.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Thranduil P.O.V

I singging a song that my puppeteer sang in my head. What song is this? It's like the song of my life. What does he mean with for the child of my body,the flesh of my soul and guileless son?! Is he talking about Legolas. He always said yours,like referring to me but,the two last paragraph make me shudder. Like he refer it to me.

My hand open my study room door shakily. My body is not my own anymore. Oh Valar help me...pity me...please break the evil that already poison my heart before it poison my mind.

'Guileless son,the child of my body,the flesh of my soul...hahahahaha.'

The puppeteer whisper in my head.

I stood froze here,shaking with arms outstreched to my sides and head cast upward. I felt a hand on my neck,chocking me. Another hand on my cheek,then slide down my throat,slide down my chest. Resting there. Mocking as it can pull my heart out of my chest.

The voice I always heard in my head now filled the room.

'Do you know who I am yet?'

"..."

'No need to afraid of me...speak,answer me'

"Y-yes" I let out shakily.

'Who?~'

"I-I know who you are. I k-know w-what you are.You are the Master of Evil,you should already dead long ago..."

A strangeled sob left my throat as the hand tightening on my neck. Nauseas washed over me. My legs turn jelly. I can't really take the air into my lung, like the air from my is poisonous. My forest is poisionous,

No..the forest not brought the poison. I am the one who brought the poison.

'Yes,you brought the poison. You brought the illness to your realm. You do not belong here Thranduil,you belong with me.'

'Ai,no need to struggle,you can't escaped what inside you...'

"W-what are planning to do with m-me?"

'I wish to bring you to your home...'

"N-no this is my home..."

'No..you belong with me. You and I,together...father and son...'

"Yo-you n-not m-my father...he-he already dead."

Suddenly my hand jerk in the odd angle. Seperating the bone from it's joint. I yelp in pain. Sweats streaming down to my neck. It's hurt. The process repeating again and again. I slumped down to the floor,crying.

*******************

Legolas P.O.V.

As I about to pass my father study.I heard a strangleled sound from the room. Curious, I take a peek into the room. I open the door slightly. I saw my father stood there frozen.

"W-what are planning to do with m-me?" He spoken suddenly.

"N-no this is my home.."

Now,who are he speaking to? Is my father insane?! If follow my heart,I already barged this room and get him sane again,but I remember his warning about never enter his study. So I stand here,watching him.

"Yo-you n-not m-my father...he-he already dead."

His hand jerk in an odd angles and making a break sound. My father low growled voice make my blood run cold each word pass his lip. He moved like puppet bound to strings. His hands jerked rapidly. His body move with a bizare movement. Frantically. I froze where I stood when I watch my father dark reveries.

After that he just collapsed to the floor with a loud thud. He hit his head at the hard cold floor. Like the strings that bound him being cut.He just lay there still. This make me feel so panicked! I barged in and shook him wildly.

"Father! Father! Wake up!"

I checked him to make sure that no harmed to be done. His eyes snapped open and showing his eyes pupils is now slit. I froze. Then his pupil return to it's normal form.

"What you're doing here?! I've told you never to enter my study!"

"B-but I heard a thud so I came in and I saw you.."

"I was resting Legolas. That's all nothing more. Now leaves me."

I did as he ask. Come to think of it,I never saw him resting nor sleeping lately. No wonder he lookes so terrible.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Every part of him felt utterly numb. Inside out.

He can't feel anything,hear anything, see anything.

'I can't feel my sense. Only cold I can feel. All colour seem to fade away.'

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Legolas P.O.V.

I strode along the hall. Thinking the possiblity who is talikng to. Maybe I could ask Elrond about this. No, he already out with his sons to take Lady Galadriel and Lord Celebron from the main gate. Maybe I could search something at the library. Yes,that's is! Library. Where is the key...

Crap! I left it at father's study! I'm so dead!

I sneak silently to father's study. I creaked open the door. Looks like he already retire to his chamber. Good. I lit up the lantern and began my searching. I accidently kick the table and make some books fall from the table. Why is I'm so clumsy today?! What a bad luck. I quickly arranged the books like before it fell.

Suddenly I saw one book that not quiet belong here. It got a hard brown cover. The cover made of wood! And the pages is yellowish, maybe it's a old book. The writing in this book is so...ugly? Like an elfling writing. I turn to another pages and the writing is improving into a better writing. At the last pages is my father's hand writing. So...this is his journal from elfling huh? Kind of intresting. I put it in my pocket. I continue my searching. When I spot a glittering on the floor,I know that is my keys. I grabbed it and left the study.

®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®

Kisra: hello. How about this chapter? Is it good? Huh I don't know...anyway! I really loved that lullaby. Even though I change a few words. Who know about that lullaby? For the one who know,good job! (Thumb ups) see you in the next updated!