∆Connection∆

I feel a gaze is set upon me. Feom the corner of my eyes,Elrond is staring at me like he can see through me. Burning his gaxe at the back of my head. While Elros looking at me upside down. What's wrong with them? Is it about my clothing? Is it not a good match. I picked it on rushed. I hate the way people looking at me in mess. I tugged at Adar suit and he bent a little to my level.

  "Adar,is there something wrong with my attire?" I whispered.

  "No ion-neg. Why did you ask all of sudden?"

  "The twins looked at me like I am a lost peacock" I shifted my gaze from Adar to the twins.

  "Don't say that. Maybe you are just too cute to be resist" he laugh.

  "Don't call me like that! I-I'm not going to eat that flattery" I pout.

   The guards only shook their head at my behaviour. I quickly regain my calm and straightened my suit. Tucked my stray hair behind my pointy ear.

    Adar caught me off guard. He tickle my side,trying to make me laugh. I lose my balance and fall to him in order to contain my laugh. I only let out a cough. He frowned a bit. Suddenly,mischief smile formed on his thin lips. Owh oh,this can't be good.

   "No Adar,I don't know what you up to but I know..."

  Before I can finished my sentences,he picked me up and put me on his shoulder. I yelp a little at the sudden changed. He jump on the tree and run along the branch. Jump from tree to tree he sped up his pace. I stumble a little and tightening my grip on his shoulder.

  "A-adar! It's too fast!"
Honestly,it's too fast for my liking. I loved the scenery but not in this stated. I feel not safe plus happy. What a weird.

"Stop!"
"No,you're going to enjoy it!" He said with a slight of tease. Oh no,I feel like I'm going to throwed up. At the end, I loose my grip and fall backward. Jerked my hand up I screamed.

"Adar!"
"Ion!"

He tried to reach for my hand but fail. There is a little spaces between our fingers. His fingers only manage to brush mine not laced with my nor grabbed it. I swoosh down. Closed my eyes,waiting for the pain of hit. But none came. Instead of pain I felt,it was a warm,hard surfaced ,earth smelled things wrapped around me.

   I creaked open my eyes a little and and take a look. It was the trees. They save me again. Like they always does. I thank the trees for their help. And they just hummed in respond. I smile a little. The nature is one and only friend I ever had in my life. Loyal. Never betrayed me so far. I'm grateful with that.

   Adar look at me wide eyes from the ground. His face turns white and his lips apart slightly. Fear clearly shown in his dark coal eyes. The trees lowered me to the ground,and unwrapped me. As my legs contact with the ground,I stumble a little feeling the sudden weight upon my legs. I tried to regain my balance. Before I fell hard to the ground,strong muscle knotted arms catch me. Pulled to him. I heard a faint chant over and over again.

"Forgive me"

Tears sprung to my eyes. I bit my lower lip to put myself together. I took a big hale of air. I return the embrace and hush him.

"It's okay Adar. It's not your fault"
I assure. But he still look at me with a guilty face. It make me felt guilty also. Oh Valar,did I have to wrecked everything up? I pat his thigh and smile a little bit to him. His tight face seems relaxed a little and he smooch my forehead. Mumble a thank you.

  Four pairs of eyes watched us intensely. I'm just ignoring them and enjoying this little peace. Of course everything come with price. Taking it a little bit won't hurt right?

====================

Elrond P.O.V

  I watched the father and son having theor moment a little. Laeg tickled Caesar side to draw some laugh from the child. This peek my intrest. I wonder if this elfling will act like a elfling he should be. Unexpectedly,he didn't laugh. He still buried his true self deep inside. I know how hard he want to laugh free,but he conceal that desire. His face crumble a little forcing the laugh stay in his throat. Caesar is truly an intresting elfling.

  With his extraordinary auras that surrounded him,illuminated from him. Brightly shine almost chalenge the elders aura's. Eyes dulled keeping a thousands unfoldes secrets. Face expressionless,making them hard to be read.

   Weight on my shoulder pulled me out of my mind. Elros patted me.

"What are you thinking of?"
"It's about Caesar. Don't you think there is something weird about him?"
"Nope,just an arrogant little cheeky bastard"
Elros let out a shrugged and folded his arms on his chest. I wonder why Elros didn't like the elfling.

  "Where are they went?"
  "Don't know. Laeg suddenly scooped that bastard in his arms and hop to the branch. Then gone. Only their guards left behind"

   "We're wasting our time here" Elros tapped his foot impatiently.
"Patient Elros. Let them be for a while. It done no harm to us"

  A high pitched scream cut through the forest. Caesar! I ran along with the guards toward the scream. Elros trailed me. What displayed infront of me is totally freaking me out. My eyes buldge wide. Froze in fear. Caesar is falling from 200 meters above. Laeg is catching up with his head looks over Caesar. Extended his hand to reach for Caesar. Unfortunately they failed. What happen next is even more shocking.

   The trees extended their braches and wrapped around Caesar to safe him from falling straight to the ground. Oh Elebereth! Such a magnificent sight to be hold. The nature respond to Caesar. Such a living forest here! Even in Lothlorien,the trees did speak to the  but rarely. This what make the wood elves diffrent feom the light elves. But I never knew that there is any elf managed to have this deep connection with nature.

This elfling is surely something.