Adar

"Adar"

"What is it ion-nin?" Answer Sauron while braiding Thranduil's hair.

"I can do it myself. I already an adult now"

"But I want to do it for you my sweet. Can I?" Sauron plead sweetly.

"Alright Adar. Anything for you. But...there is one more thing Adar,I don't like this things"

Thranduil point to his spikes.

"Can you make it dissapear?"

"All of them?"

"No..just,just this. I love my eyes and skin though. Is this my true eyes? But why I can't see through my left eye?"

"Ion-nin" Sauron shifted a bit in his position.

"It is your true eyes colour. I can make them dissapear with illusion. And...you are blind by the left eye"

"Why?!" Thranduil turns around shock.

Sauron caress his cheek and said

" The other elf,Elrond who is blinded you. He is envied with your eyes"

Thranduil growled and his  golden crimson eyes bright even more. Sauron quickly wrapped him in a hug and sooth him.

"It's alright ion-nin. I still love you"

"I love you too Adar"

He said sweetly. Sauron just chuckle. Thranduil feel so safe and warm with his Adar. But there is something missing. And he didn't know what.

"Ion-nin"

"Hmm"

"Did you hear that?"

His pointy ears perked up. He indeed hear the muffling sound outside his chamber. He turns to Adar and they slowly went to the sound direction. A row of orcs and wargs passes them. Intruders. And they saw what make the muffling sound an elf and a she elf. Well,well,what they got here.

"Looks like we have a guests ion-nin..."

Galadriel instantly backed away when she heard the voice but Legolas,he too shock to move his legs. He turn to see who is it and he gasp. His eyes glue to his father feature. Golden crimson eyes with no iris nor pupils. Scaling skin and pointed teeth. A man beside him. Almost familiar with his usual father feature. This must be Sauron.

Suddenly they surrounded by wargs and orcs. Blocking all their way out. Thranduil let out a growled and Sauron just grin. Legolas turn around and saw Galadriel already fighting with all the orcs using her ring,Nenya. The power of the ring is so strong. White blinding light formed around Galadriel. Legolas turn tonhis father again. His father just stood there with Sauron,like nothing happen and let the orcs let near him. No,Adar never let me in danger.

"Thranduil!" Galadriel shout. Thranduil turn to her and raise an eyebrow.

"Wake up Thranduil! Fight the evil in your mind! Fight him! Come back with us! To your people,to your son!"

Thranduil seem shock enough with her statement.

"What are you talking about woman?"

Legolas stop abruptly in his fight. Letting the orcs charge to him. His father don't remember about him...his own son. Tears prickle at the corner of his eyes.

"Father?" His voice sound so broken. Thranduil shift his attention to the boy who had called as father.

"Who is your father brat?"

What Thranduil just said stab his heart like a thousand daggers.

"It...it's me...father...Legolas"

The name hit his head like a brick. It sound familiar to him but he can't remember it. He hissed in pain and Sauron hold his shoulder tight. His spell wavered with all the memories he regain back.

"Ion-nin,let head to the court. There is another intruder there. I think one of them must be Elrond"

Thranduil eyes flashed dangerously at the sound of Elrond's name. He nodded.

"Finish them"

"Father!!!"

His father vanished from his sight.

____________

The orcs leaped at Legolas. He blocked them using his bow. Throw them away he reach out for his twins blades and swing them hard. Slashing all the orcs infront of his. He need to finish this up. He need to reach his father. Rescue him.

Galadriel already panting. Using the ring of power draining her energy, but it still not the full force. The orcs and wargs already reduce in number. Her mind already wander around,thinking about the others. One of them must be engage with Thranduil. And the others must be Sauron himself.

After a few full minutes,the orcs and wargs all dead. Legolas and Galadriel panting hard. Trying to regain their breath.

Galadriel focus her eyes on Legolas,then she realise Legolas is...crying. Tears striking down his eyes. Walking to him,she hug him.

"It's alright Legolas...it's alright..."

"He-he doesn't even remember me...it's not ALRIGHT!!!"

"We will save him,we will" Galadriel assure him. He just nod in half belief.

___________

"This orc is too much!" Shout Elrond.

"I know!" Yell Celeborn. "What do yo want mw to do about it? Poof it to dust?!"

Elrond just shrugged in annoyance.

They struggling to fight with all the orcs. The orcs came from all the direction? Do not mention the giant one!  They really should bring an entire army.

"Father!!!" A screamed echoed from the inside. Both Elrond and Celeborn turn. It must be Thranduil! They slashed their sword at the orcs legs. Then stab them in the gut. Fall limp on the ground with a gruesome sight.

Suddenly Glorfindel came in their way. Tauriel shot her arrows rapidly. Make a hole through the orcs head. Meanwhile Glorfindel syawing his sword gracefully. He still knew how to fight after a long time. All of them stood side by side in circle. Surrounded by orcs and wargs.

But something stop the orcs from attacking.

"Elrond"