Dol Guldur

Dol Guldur.

The thinner the forest be,the bigger the ruin building become. Dol Guldur,rise higher and bigger. Thorn branches and and dead roots sprouted feom the cracked building. Wrapped the high half broken collums. The ruin building looks so old and waiting for time to collapsed.

A fear and terrified feeling settle in Legolas.  He didn't realise that his body is shaking. All of them un mounted from their horse and walk in a steal. Hiding behind the bushes they form a plan. They can't risk the only chance of getting caught by the orcs. Luckily they got Elrond in their side.

"Listen,we need to sneak to get in the abandoned fortress. Aware of the orcs. Their number is bigger than us. We're out number. Try not make something foolish here. There is a evil dwell here" said Elrond.

Celeborn continue.

"Right. First of all,we need to get pass of that big gate first. There a secret passage athe left part of the gate which lead us to the the inner building" Celeborn point the left part of the gate. There is a dead tree fell.

Legolas wonder how Lord Celeborn knew about this so much. There is something that this place kept. But he doesn't know. Curious ober scare,he ask Celeborn.

"How can you knew so much about this fortress Lord Celeborn?"

"If you study history Legolas,you mist knew about this"

"Stop playing riddle with me"

"Fine. Eon ago,this castle is used to be Elu Thingol's palace. Your daeradar(grandfather) is the one of the elves who served under him. Dol Guldur lay near the western  of the forest,across Anduin from Lothlorien. We used to came here to make some business. That's why,I knew this place well enough"

That answer Legolas question. He nod his head in understand. After a few seconds of silence,Galadriel speak.

"When we arrive at the inner building,we nees to seperate. We need to make three team. The first team is Glorfindel and Tauriel,Celeborn and Elrond,the last team is me and Legolas. Understood?"

All of them nod. Fear clearly shown in their eyes. But for the sake of Thranduil,all of them strengthened their will and mind. There is no room for weakness and sentiment in order to win. Galadriel  mutter a last advice.

"Keep each other back. Never lost your weapon or partner. Have faith in each other,and lastly pray to the Valar. Goodluck"

With that,they all stand up and sneak toward the heavily guarded gate. Orcs and wargs wander over the gate with an axe in their hand. Galadriel cast an illusion to distract the orcs and wargs. Even though it's not as powerful as Thranduil's it's still suffice. When the gate cleared,they enter the secret passage. The passage is dark and damp. But they still continue their rescue. At the end of the tunnel,they seperate.

Legolas hold his bow tightly. Meanwhile Galadriel just walk slowly with a calm face. No fear no worries. Legolas admire her for her calmness. His eyes wander all over the place. Rooms in the castle seems all collapsed and broken all their wall. Candelier glass shards scattered all over the floor. The air became more damp when they walk deeper.

An echoed of footprints make Galadriel and Legolas stop at their track. Hurrily hiding behind a fallen stone. The orcs all screamed and shrieking. Running pass them. Looks like the battle already start. They take this chance to get deeper into the castle to search for his father. Chaos make the orcs and wargs defences fall down.

A chuckle rang across the hall. Then a voices echoed. Looks like there is two person other than the orcs and warg. Looks towards each other they follow the sound. A room with a little creak opened door,illuminating the dim light from inside. The chuckle sound so happy. Like an elfling chuckling. Another deep voice sounded from the room. It's peek Legolas curious.

'Maybe father is inside. But..why would he laughing so happy? No,that must be another person'

Galadriel gasp when she heard the voice.

"Mairon..." She whispered.

"Who?" Legolas ask in a low voice.

"Mairon...Thranduil's father....real father..."

"W-what?!" His voice almost shriek. He quickly close his mouth.

"Your real daeradar"

"W-what dd-do you mean by that?" He sounded scare. Almost suffocate.

"Do you remember when I said that the master of evil got a strong relationship with your father?"

Legolas nod

"Well,actually...your daernaneth already married with him before she marries with Oropher. Oropher force her to married him and leave Mairon. Mairon is an elf and he got banished by Oropher. She didn't knew that she already pregnant of your father the time she married Oropher"

"One of the stronger elf Maia,Mairon seek of revenge. When Thranduil is newly born,the news of Oropher's son reach him. And he knew,that the child is his son. He want Thranduil but he can't took him. When your father sick in his infancy,your daernaneth went out to search for herbs. That time,Mairon kill her"

"But now,he called as Sauron"

"I-I can't belief it. S-so...the blood of evil is in my vein..."

"No Legolas...his blood may in your blood,but not his power nor his darkness. The thing such as that only went to his first child. Not his first grandson. That why he can't control you. His bond is ties with your father"

"But...my father...did...did he knew this?"

"No" Galadriel answer sadly.

"Looks like we have a guest ion-nin..."