Accepted

Galadriel.P.O.V

"Thranduil..."

Thranduil cried. He cried out all the things he buried inside. He cried loudly and broke into pieces. Not thinking about his promise,he just want to escaped this.

I felt my heart broke with Thranduil's.

How bad has this elfling suffered? I asked Thranduil to showed his back,but he refused it hardly.

"Please...Thranduil,I need to know"

He showed his back to me and I gasped. I quickly take Thranduil in to embraced. Carefully held to avoided all the bruised and cut.

I held Thranduil close and sooth him. Thranduil keep crying until he fell asleep.

Now he's acting like he should be.

I cradle Thranduil in my arms,letting him snuggle closer to my chest. His face still red from crying. I wipe the stray tear from his little face. He already a teenager but his body framed is still small. Like he doesn't get enough food. But it's not possible for Oropher to do that. Oropher already lost himself in grieve. After the dead of his wife,many rumors said that he's went blank in his life and forgetting of his duties. I refused to believe it and now, all of the rumores is confirmed.

Walking slowly without waking Thranduil,I ask Elros to opened up the door. I laid Thranduil on the bed and tuckes him in. I caresses his hair and kissed it. Put off the light,O slowly closed the door. Let him be for a while. The twins room is beside Thranduil's is. Elrond and Elros is pleading me with their eyes. How can I rufused them?

"Nana,what should we do with Thranduil?"

"We take care of him"

"Really?!"

"Yes" I flashed them with a smile.

It's a tight smile,but...it's okay than none. They screamed in joy but cut by Celeborn scolded them.

"Hush you two! He's waking up!"

I heard a stirred and shuffled in the room. We opened the door and take a peek. Thranduil watched us with a wide scared eyes. He then whimpered and cried. Oh Valar,we shouldn't leave him alone to cope with all this.

"Thranduil..."

"G-go away! Don't tt-touch me...please...I.I'm dirty...no longer..cl-cleaned!..please"

Valar! Did Oropher?! Oh Valar....what happen to this world?! Celeborn already clench his fist tight and turn his head from watching Thranduil wrecked down. My sons looked at each other confused. They didn't know what Thranduil had just said.

"Thranduil...calm yourself. I'm here to help you,not hurt you"

"N-no. You lie...liar! Always saying that you're not going to hurt me.but the end...y-you hurt me!"

I stiffened at Thranduil's sudden burst of anger.

"Nay,Thranduil..look at me. I'm not your Adar...it's me, Galadriel"

"That's right Thranduil...she's not going to hurt you. I can ensure that" this time Celeborn step forward.

Thranduil can felt the other sode ot the bed is shifted. A new weight is put on it. He look up a bit and saw that Celeborn is smiling sadly at him.

He throwed himself to Celeborn and clutched to him like he doesn't to let him go. I smiled softly on this sight.

Celeborn caresses Thranduil's hair. Thranduil snuggle closer to him in order to get some comfort.

"Would you like to take a bath?"

Thranduil just nodded.

"Well then"

Celeborn carried Thranduil in his arms. Thranduil body is lean and small compare to my sons. It's make him easy to carried him even though Thranduil already in his teen. Elrond and Elros just watched his Adar out of the room.

"Elrond,Elros,can you please go to Glorfindel until I call out for you?"

"Yes,Nana!" In unison. I chuckled a bit and out of the room to the kitchen.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Celeborn P.O.V

"Thranduil,come here. Let me help you"

Thranduil jist nodded at me. He walked slowy and closer to me. He then turn his head away in shamed. Ahahah,he's so cute. I'm going to moss him when he's older. Maybe he will stay this small or not? I hope he can stay this small.

"Well,Thranduil. Are you shy?"

"N-no,I'm not"

"Then,why is that?" I teased him even further.

"I-I just not used to it. I ussualy do it myself"

"Ah...is that so?"

He nodded. I shakes my head.  I smiled at his behaviour. He sure is something. But something worried me,at the first time Oropher and Iagwen visit us with their new born son,Thranduil radiated a quiet powerful aura,and now...it's became stronger even more. It's a mystery that I never figured it out. Until now.

I put Thranduil into the tub and began scrubbed his body with ointment. He hissed in pain and closed his eyes tightly. I said to him a little words of comfort. His body is in a bad condition. So many wound left untreated. Luckily there is none of them affected. After I rubbed the ointment,I washed his body with cold water and reach out for vanilla oil scent bottle. But before I coud reach it,Tranduil stopped me.

"Um..Lord Celborn,did..did you have honey oil scent. I-I like that so much..."

"Yes I have Thranduil. Don't be shy,just ask me. And Thranduil,there's no need to call me 'Lord'. Just call me Adar will you?"

He turn eyes wide to me. What?... Is my request is too big?

"O-ok"

========================

Thranduil P.O.V

He...he asked me to call him as Adar. I-I I never though that someone like him gonna offer this to me. I-I felt so happy! Never in my life ever happen this miracle!

"O-ok"

He smiled at me. A sincere smile. I...I felt something blossomed in my heart. He crouched down next to me and began scrubbed my body softly. Blood flushed to my cheeks,turned it to crimsom red. I turn away from Lor-Adar to hide my face. I...never been treates like this. Tears swelled up in my eyes. Threatened to fall.

Adar then chuckle. I turned to him confused.

"How many time should I tell you Thranduil? No need to be shy with me. I'm your Adar after all"

I'm your Adar after all...

The words rang echoed in my head. I...I can't belief it. He...he said...he,he is my Adar. Even my true father never said that. Tears now flowing down my eyes before I could realized it. Adar face turn shocked. I broke down in front of him. What a weak I am.

"Ai...daro,umme nalla Thranduil..."(stop,do not cry)

But I can't! There is too much happiness in my heart. I felt...accepted....

"What made your heart sad Thranduil? Speak to me"

"N-nothing...I-I never been treated like this...it's feels like...I...I am accepted"

"Remember this Thranduil...we always accept you,whatever you are"

I nodded. There is no trace of lied in his voice. Just dertimination and confident.

=====================================