i.

What the fuck just happened? was Sakura Haruno's first thought as she gained back her consciousness. She looked around her unfamiliar surroundings, confused and annoyed. She meditated for a few hours to replenish some of her lost chakra before letting out a deep sigh, there was a sad smile plastered on her face. She stood up from the ground and walked around, checking and familiarizing the surroundings. Her beautiful face was calm, her clothes were tattered and ragged as she walked out the dense forest, she was stuck walking around for a few hours before she finally made it out.

She was shocked by what she saw as she stood overlooking the view in front of her, well-built roads, sign boards, cars, well-built modern houses, and large buildings and infrastructures. She knew at that moment that she's away, away from Konoha, the village that she was trying and swore to protect, the village that all of her loved ones were. What the heck... she thought as she stared blankly at the buzzing city

She was familiar with everything, before she was reincarnated as Sakura Haruno, she was a normal girl living in the city, an otaku, that became a Hunter, a girl that possess powers that humans shouldn't supposed to wield in the first place, it suddenly just happened, to her, to everyone.

She was just staring blankly and intently before she jumped up from tree to tree, to an open road, she landed softly. She was not fazed by the looks people were giving her, she was looking at a glass window, watching the news, watching technology do its thing, watching the entertainment, her face was calm but her heart was beating wildly, her mind in a mess.

This cannot be...then, Naruto, Sasuke, everyone, they aren't here, I'm sure of it this time. No, this is reality hitting me in the face she thought in disbelief. She does not want to believe it. The last thing she remembered before passing out was that, someone grabbed her from behind. The last thing she remembered was seeing the urgency from everyone's faces as she was sucked in into a portal, a warped gate. It was not Sasuke's or Kaguya's dimensional gate. It was someone else's she thought as she was really trying her best to find the culprit of the incident, an incident that she did not want to happen in the first place, she had something that she could call her own, a home for the first time in Konoha since her first lifetime and now, she lost it. She lost it all.

She was deep in her thoughts when suddenly, a hand was placed on her on the shoulders. Under in normal circumstances, she would have easily avoided the hand but she is in a state of shock and disbelief. It's the reality of not being with her loved ones.

"Hello there, I'm Naomasa Tsukauchi, a police officer, a concerned citizen called the office. Since I'm patrolling the area, I thought that it would be fine to just accept the task at hand, the citizen told the office that you were bloody and that you're staring at the windows of the tv shop for at least an hour now. Are you okay?" asked a tall man with short, black hair and somewhat-rectangular black eyes. He already withdraw his hand on Sakura's shoulder. He was smiling at her. Sakura looked at him in dazed, and then at her clothes, she could only sigh silently.

"Greetings officer, I'm Sakura Haruno. To tell you the truth, I am lost." said Sakura with a sad smile plastered on her beautiful appearance, the officer looked at her, shocked at how she easily told him her information, her name.

"Greetings Ms. Haruno, if it's okay with you, I would like to invite you in the office for further questioning." said Naomasa. Sakura just nodded her head as they began heading to the police office.