xliii.

In a place where the reflection of the moonlight touches the icy mountain, two figures were seen- one was like the sun while the other is like like the moon. It was Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha.

They were panting heavily, injuries could be seen all over their bodies, if a certain pink-haired girl saw them, they would probably cower in fear for that certain pinkette hated seeing bruises and blood on their bodies.

"Sasuke, are you sure that Kaguya's clan holds the key to Sakura's disappearance?" asked the blonde boy.

"I'm positive. They are the only clan that specializes in space-time jutsus. That is why to be able to at least hold an ounce of clue to Sakura's disappearance, we must defeat all of them, find and figure out their most hidden secrets and history. We are doing this for Sakura. Kaguya's clan is evil anyways. As the investigation progress, that certain clan are slowly taking foot in the shinobi world. Before we can find Sakura, we have to make sure that once she returns, everything is at peace. We have to make sure that there are no more variables that could threaten Sakura's security." said the dark-haired boy as he gazes at some the corpses of that certain clan with a dangerous glint.

Naruto nodded his head in understanding. He too wanted the best environment his Sakura-chan's return in the future.
.
.
.
.
.

Sakura burst up from her bed with heavy breathing, it was as if she was being chased, she was once again having an unfortunate encounter of her unwanted nightmares. It became frequent, it wasn't normal anymore.

She stood up and drink a glass of gold water to keep herself awake when suddenly, her phone rang. It was Aizawa, her old sensei.

She picked up the phone...

"What is it?" asked Sakura over the line. Her voice was hoarse and cold.

"Are you having nightmares again?"

"Yeah, and it was pretty violent."

Aizawa and Sakura had a special connection, they were comrades. They helped each other out ever since Aizawa made a deal with Sakura- he always finds himself being too attached to the girl, it was as if she was his own daughter. He could not overlook her anymore. She may have a different view from him but he was sure of one thing, Sakura's kind and lovable. He reasoned that it must be because they grew up in a different environment. He would sometimes wonder if Sakura was really from this world. She's a mysterious poem, one that is unpredictable.

"Sakura, we want your help. The heroes are going to raid a villain's hideout. He is someone who is using a young girl's blood to make drugs. A drug that could stop the manifestation of quirk. But lately, the special lab of researches had found out that there's a big possibility that that certain drug had the ability to completely erase a quirk if processed completely. We must stop it at all costs."

"Where is the child now?" asked Sakura. Her voice was trembling, she was furious and Aizawa could feel it through the phone call.

"She is still being held and used by that villain. According to our investigation, it seemed like that child had a connection to that villain."

"Okay...but how would you let me join in this raid?"

"That's not a problem. The police had no say in this anymore. All Might, the other Pro Heroes, and I secretly protested to the higher ups that you must be given the freedom to help your fellow human beings as you see fit. I was even tasked to give you a badge that would serve as your identity as a hero, I will give the golden badge once we meet again."

"Wait...are you saying that I am now a hero?"

"Yeah, it's a once in a lifetime opportunity and a rare moment, it never happened before."

"And Naomasa?"

"Well, he protested at first but the orders came from the higher ups so...there's nothing else he can do about it."

"It's suspicious but I will play along for now. Tell me the meeting place and time for the raid."