xxv.

Back in class, Midoriya reveals the content of the exercise test to the class, much to Kaminari and Ashido's happiness; Mezo Shoji notes that they are happy because they do not have to adjust their Quirks for real-life opponents. Bakugo says that he does not care about who he will be fighting in the exercise test since he will just blow them away. Still angry, Bakugo confronts Midoriya, saying that Midoriya is starting to get on his nerves. Uraraka wonders if Bakugo is referring to Midoriya's recent movements during the Foundational Hero Studies. Bakugo says to Midoriya that he does not want the same hollow result like the Sports Festival, he was trampled down without knowledge by Sakura. He just woke up in the infirmary without knowing how he lost consciousness. Bakugo says that they will determine who is the better man by their grades; Bakugo remarks that he will show the power gap between them and defeat him. Seething, Bakugo says that he will also defeat Todoroki and Sakura as well. Sakura looked at him with an interested expression, if anything, she was having fun. She did not want to stop him or anything, she wanted him to learn on his own, maybe one day. Bakugo angrily walks out. Kirishima notes that Bakugo has not been agitated in a while, to which Tokoyami says that Bakugo's animosity is getting the better of him. While Bakugo walks through the corridor, Todoroki notes that Bakugo has become worse as his gaze landed on Sakura. They made eye contact before looking away.

______

Now, the day of the exercise test has come. Class 1-A is outside with many U.A. teachers. Aizawa says that without a doubt they have some knowledge on the exercise test, to which Ashido and Kaminari exclaim that it will be fighting against robots. Suddenly, Mr. Principal jumps out of Aizawa's scarf and reveals to Class 1-A that they will not be having a battle simulation against robots for their test exercise. Everyone gasps in astonishment, some were worried. They were already expecting that they were fighting against robots, that was why they were confident, confident that they will pass the final exams. They dreaded.

Mr. Principal explains that the recent surge of villains has caused the school to increase the quality of their training methods in order to increase the students' battle experience; Mr. Principal says that from now on, U.A. students will be having battle simulations similar to real life battles; Class 1-A will be the first students who will have real-life battle simulations. Mr. Principal reveals that Class 1-A's test exercise will be forming pairs and facing one of U.A.'s teachers in combat, shocking Class 1-A. Mr. Principal states that Class 1-A's pairs and the teachers they will fight have been decided.

Iida raised his hand, "We are twenty one in our class, we are not even in numbers. How was the pairing being made?" Everyone nodded, acknowledging this problem however, "It has been decided that after Midoriya and Bakugo, Sakura will face All Might. She had proven herself to have the qualifications in the battle with the Nomu. It's expected that she will not hold back in this battle, right, Haruno?" asked Mr. Principal. Sakura was understanding and nodded her head, they were trying to test her, not just for the final exam but her strength. She smiled.

Everyone was worried about her but she reassured them not to worry especially, Midoriya, Iida, Yaoyorozu, and Uraraka. Bakugo just glared at her while Todoroki looked at her direction with an emotionless face.

And just like that, the practical test has began.