v.

"I already had your apartment prepared. It's a ten minute walk to and from your school, I'm sure that you can do it. I'm sure that you will pass this year's U.A Academy's entrance exam, Sakura. You worked hard for this." said Tsukauchi, he had a calm face but underneath, he was worried and nervous. Sakura laughed. He looked like a Father that is sending her daughter away to school for the first time.

"Don't worry too much, Mr. Tsukauchi." said Sakura to reassure him. He nodded his head.

After a few minutes of travel, Sakura was stunned by the amazing grounds of the school, it was prestigious and.....expensive to look at, which made her froze, it's her first time seeing a university this....big. Sakura walked slowly and leisurely while observing the surroundings when suddenly, she noticed the green haired boy, he almost tripped but a short-haired brown haired girl helped him not to trip using her quirk. Sakura smiled as she passed by them.

Sakura is now inside the academy, listening to the instructions given by the Hero and U.A Teacher, Present Mic for the exam. She smiled as she listened thoroughly, she swore to her self that she will dominate the entrance exam and for Naomasa, he already did enough for her, she would repay him through this.

The students were then transferred to the location where the exam would take place, Sakura could hear everything, she could hear people gasps of amazement and disbelief, she too, was amazed but she was able to maintain a calm composure on the outside.

"As instructed earlier, you will face the robots, the many robots, you managed to scrap, the better." said Present Mic, clearly entertained. Everyone nodded their heads, Sakura was looking around when she again, noticed the green haired boy and the short brown haired girl.

"Let's start...3...2...1...Go!"

Sakura then began her assault to the robots, she immediately gained sixty points by punching them, one by one, she pulled back her punches but even though it was like that, she still managed to obliterate the robots in her way. The other examinees looked at her in shock and wonder, they did not expect her to have strength that could crush a robot in one blow. After a few minutes of clearing the robots, their numbers began to dwindle and Sakura noticed this, she sped up her assault. Thus far, she left everyone in the dust as she was sure the majority of robots being thrashed was her doing. Suddenly, the ground shook, a giant robot appeared, she calmly assess the situation at hand.

It's like Kakashi-sensei's test....no one should be left behind she thought, she had decided to attack the robot but someone beat her to it, the green haired boy. She then noticed the brown haired girl, stuck from the debris.

Boom! A loud explosion could be heard, the giant robot was destroyed but the one who destroyed the robot was damaged in the process, Sakura jumped up into the air to catch the falling green haired boy. She then noticed the short brown haired girl getting up, she secretly heaved a sigh of relief. Sakura landed on the ground softly as she began healing the boy and the  girl's injuries, a green like energy could be seen on her palms as she immediately perform the healing, the boy gained consciousness on the process and the bruises from the girl completely healed.

Sakura then looked around her surroundings, to see if there's someone else injured. The examinees looked at the miracles she just performed in shock. They clearly saw how bad the injuries of the green haired boy but Sakura managed to heal him in minutes.