xlviii.

I couldn't contain the excitement with the battle, Izuku completely overwhelmed the enemy with his determination. Was I like him before appearing in this world? I took the unreasonable amount responsibilities to my self in the past, not bothering asking the people who surrounded me with worry and love. Is Uraraka feeling the same? Did the heroes feel the same? 

Is Izuku and I the same? We completely ignored everyone's feeling by letting ourselves stand in the front lines. 

I gazed at the heroes who appeared one after another, minimal to no injuries. I heaved a sigh of relief, ignoring the expression Aizawa gave me. It was as if he was expecting something of me? Unsure, I ran toward the injured Izuku, he was bleeding profusely but nevertheless, he had proven himself. He made everyone that knew him proud especially my previous classmates. 

"Are you okay?" I asked as I began his treatment, ignoring everyone's gazes. I could have ended everything before but I know that this was Izuku's defining moment as a hero. A leaf that he needed to turn to. He had an expression of relief which made me smile. 

"I am, fine...Sakura." he said as he slowly lost consciousness. He had exhausted himself and his quirk. It was expected after all. 

I noticed the arrival of the reinforcements, better late than never, I guess. I created multiple clones of myself as I began healing everyone, even the minors and minimal of injuries. An injury is an injury after all. 

"Sakura..." said the familiar figure. It was Aizawa. "What is it?" I asked, not turning my back at him. 

"Come back to UA. Everyone needed you there." 

"Will I be forgiven? For the horrendous acts that I did, the acts that I committed isn't acceptable in this society of heroes. Will they be able to bear with it? I doubt it." I answered back. I could feel the patient flinched, unsure what he should do he told me that he was already held. But I could see his stiff posture clearly as swiftly avoided my grasp. 

"Well, Eraser. As I said before, the offer still stands. I will help the heroes and society however, I will act in accordance on what is fitting- like..." I said while gesturing for my hand in a swipe motion on the neck. Aizawa was startled. I was inches away from laughing but I held it in. Am I joking? Am I saying the truth? Who knows, I don't even know myself. 

I would often wonder if my mental state is really okay. Where can I find a Yamanaka when I needed one? This is a frustrating life.