vi.

"Now, now, let me check the conditions of the patients." said an old lady, it was the hero, Recovery Girl. She checked the green haired boy's broken arms and legs, however, it was completely healed. She looked at Sakura, and nodded her head.

"You completely healed him. Good job. I wasn't needed here in the first place." said Recovery Girl as she walked away. The green haired boy, just sat there, completely amazed but later, his expression turned to depression.

"And...Time's up!" said Present Mic.

Sakura immediately went home to her new apartment. The apartment that Naomasa provided for her. She was very familiar with this kind of concept, it feels like her first lifetime all over again. Sakura sighed and closed her eyes as she fall back to her bed, I missed them. I missed everyone. Naruto-kun, Sasuke-kun, brother Haku, Kakashi-sensei, Lady Tsunade, my parents, everyone she thought. Just like that she fell asleep.

Sakura woke up early in the morning, she sat cross-legged as she began her meditation, she had decided that she will develop her chakra to maximum power once again. It will take her at least a week as she's really going in for it. She will meditate without rest and any further disturbances.

Steady breathing could be heard. It's been a week since Sakura started her meditation. She opened her emerald eyes, it was more sparkler than even before, the rhombus like seal was deep purple in shade, Sakura let out a contented smile, her chakra was fully recovered, in the last six months, she wasn't able to do anything because she was more focused on letting her frustrations and hopelessness out. She was angry at her self, furious at the one who summoned her here.

She let out a deep sigh when suddenly the doorbell rang, she noticed the unfamiliar signature as it walks away, she was alerted, she immediately opened the door only to see a letter that has the U.A Academy's seal on it. She immediately opened the letter only to see a coin like device, it was a hologram. She was informed of her results, she passed with the highest mark. She smirked, she already expected it, it just came earlier than she anticipated. She immediately called Naomasa to inform him of her results, he told her the congratulatory remarks and that they will celebrate after he's done with his job. Sakura was ecstatic, excited.

A day later, "I expect nothing less from you, Sakura. You made me and the people in the police force proud." said Naomasa, there was a proud look on his face, smiling. Sakura noticed how serious of a man Naomasa is when it concerned his work but when it's not related, he feels like another person, or is it just her, he was cold and stoic at his other colleagues even outside the workplace but now, he is here with her, celebrating a milestone, her new milestone, her new reality.

"You spoil me too much, Mr. Tsukauchi. You should be more friendlier to people, to your colleagues, and stop with the fake smile you give to people. It's really annoying, ya know." said Sakura, Naomasa scratched the back of his head in embarrassment, for being lectured by a sixteen year old girl.