xv.

The other freshmen classes also walk out. The Chief Referee for the Freshmen Stage of U.A.'s Sports Festival, Midnight, asks for the player representative which was Sakura Haruno to come towards the stage. Sakura walked leisurely and goes to the stage. She then paused and smiled, she smiled her most beautiful smile which made the boys and girls blush.
"Everyone, I am Sakura Haruno of Class 1-A, aim for better heights since we all strive to become a hero. It's obvious that all of us wanted to win. Make this event as a stepping stone, for self-improvement. Also, don't forget the essence of sportsmanship." she said her piece.

Midnight announces the preliminaries (or the First Event) of the Sports Festival. She reveals the first event to be the Obstacle Race; a nearly 4 km race around the stadium.

The Obstacle Race starts and Midoriya finds trouble in securing a place in the race. Todoroki makes his move by freezing the ground causing dozens of students to become stuck in ice and skids himself into first place. However, all of Class 1-A avoid Todoroki's ice. Todoroki comments that he expected them to avoid his ice. Minoru tries to attack Todoroki with his Quirk, but Minoru is knocked away by a Villain Robot. The first obstacle is revealed; lots of Villain Robots from the Entrance exam block the way. However, Todoroki instantly freezes many Villain Robots with his ice, defeating them. The Villain Robots come crashing down, blocking the way for the other students while Todoroki himself forges ahead, having gained a huge lead over the others.

Sakura was still left behind, her eyes were closed, when suddenly, she opened them, her emerald eyes sparkled, her movements fast and swift, she destroyed the robots along the way and was able to move pass Todoroki and Bakugo, they glared at her but there's nothing else they could do, her speed was unrivaled even after they attacked her, it did not stop her momentum. She smiled at them and stick her tongue out, to tease them. They could only grit their teeth at her, hopelessly. And as expected, Sakura finished the obstacle race in the first place, followed by Midoriya, then Todoroki, and on the fourth place, was Bakugo. They were panting while looking at the fresh appearance of Sakura, there was no sweat on her unblemished skin.

"Wow! The girl bested the boys, and to think, she was the last one who moved." said Midnight, she already knew Sakura's background, how she fought with the Nomu, she already surmised that in today's Sports Festival, it will become harder for everyone.

Midnight states that the forty three students at the top have earned the right to advance while the other students fail to advance. Midnight announces the second event of the Sports Festival: The Cavalry Battle. The top forty three students each form a team of 2-4 for this event and earn points by grabbing headbands from the other teams. The number of points each student is worth is dependent on their placement in the Obstacle Race. However, Sakura, who placed first was unbothered and calmly raised her hand.

"What is it?" asked Midnight, curious.

"Can I go solo?" asked Sakura in response. She could hear gasps but she did not care about it.