xxxix.

The whole Class 1-A was shock about Sakura's sudden expulsion, they were worried about her and her well-being but they had nothing on her, they could not contact her phone number. The Teachers' faces hardens, All Might was frustrated, and Naomasa was silent about the situation. Sakura left after being expelled, her apartment was empty, her things were gone, only a note was left behind.

___________________

Sakura opened her emerald eyes, it was clear. It seemed like she had decided on something, she immediately went straight to a public rest rooms, she slept on a tree, she was used to it, she was okay with it. It was normally like that during missions when she was still in the shinobi world.

She dyed her pink hair to black and cut the side of it, changed her eye color using an illusionary technique. She completely changed her appearance except for the rhombus seal on her forehead that is now covered with bangs. She smiled as she looked at her self in the mirror. She looked outstanding, she had curves, her body proportioned, her new look looked cold, but extremely eye-catching.

She decided to look for a job, after a few hours of walking, searching, and asking questions on the streets, she was hired, hired as a florist

She decided to look for a job, after a few hours of walking, searching, and asking questions on the streets, she was hired, hired as a florist. She was happy and contented about it, the owner, an old lady, Linda was nice to her, she gave her a place to stay. It gave her a nostalgic feeling. However, it did not change the fact that she already harden her cold heart, she was already used to it, being left behind. She erased all of her traces, she changed her appearance, changed her name, her name from her first lifetime, Kana.

A few days passed by, she was enjoying her new job, men would go inside the shop just to see her, Linda would just drive them out, away from Sakura, Sakura just ignored them. Suddenly, she saw a familiar man, it was Shoto Aizawa, he was looking intently at her, then he sighed.

"Do you really think that changing your appearance would change a thing?" he asked, Sakura just calmly looked at him. She had a solemn yet cold expression. She told Aizawa about her whereabouts, she only told him yet he still came over, to visit her.

"Can I go out for a sec?" asked Sakura, Linda was trying to figure out the situation but she still nodded her head. Sakura bowed as she said her thanks.

Sakura walked outside with Aizawa following behind her.

"I'm sorry..." he said, Sakura ignored him as she kept walking on an alleyway, it was perfect for a private conversation.

"I didn't know, if only I was more vigilant, things wouldn't have progress to this point." he continued to say, Sakura stopped and gaze at him.

"It's okay, Mr. Eraser Head. I understand. No matter what you do, I will not go back, it's hindering my movements, my future movements." said Sakura, Aizawa frowned, her tone was emotionless and he couldn't figure her out.

"What do you mean?"

"I have decided to walk a new path, a path that I could call my own, I can't trust people these days, not Mr. Tsukauchi, not All Might, not you, Mr. Eraser. It's okay, I am different, I do not belong in this place in the first place." said Sakura, her tone was cold, Aizawa nodded his head in understanding. We failed you he thought, in regret.