xxix.

The next day at U.A., Aizawa informs Class 1-A that the destination for their lodge trip has been changed and the new destination will only be announced on the day of the event. The first semester has come to a close and summer break has begun.

On the day of the forest lodge trip, Class 1-A and 1-B prepare to board buses. After Monoma fails to mock Class 1-A due to Kendo, Class 1-A boards a bus that will take them to the forest lodge destination. On the bus, Aizawa tries to inform his students that the bus will be stopping in one-hour intervals. However, Class 1-A are fooling around and pay no heed to their teacher. Aizawa decides to let their behavior slide and notes that their days of fooling around are numbered.

An hour later, Class 1-A's bus stops for a restroom break. However, Class 1-A notes that Class 1-B isn't at the rest stop. Suddenly, two females wearing cat-like costumes and a small boy appear; the females excitedly introduce themselves as the professional Hero Team, The Pussycats. The brown-haired female explains to Class 1-A that they will be staying at the base of a mountain which is a part of their domain; they have three hours to reach the base of the mountain using their Quirks as they please and those who don't arrive there by 12:30 pm won't be served lunch. Soon, Class 1-A realizes that they have already arrived at their destination and their training camp has already begun with the Pussycats being their supervisors. Some of Class 1-A try to leave, but Pixie-Bob uses her Quirk to create a landslide of dirt that causes Class 1-A to fall into a forest called The Beast's Forest, which they must traverse to reach their destination. Suddenly, Class 1-A are confronted by a beast; Koda tries using his Quirk to control the beast but it does not work due to the beast being made out of the dirt. The first one to move was Sakura, she punched the beast and pulverized it, the others looked at her and sighed.

Beasts kept on appearing, Sakura kept on punching the beasts, killing them in one blow, the others also followed her lead especially, Midoriya, Iida, Todoroki, and Bakugo. They see Sakura as a rival, they won't let themselves be bested by the girl who was taking the lead.

Sakura thought that the training camp that has been organized has been well thought out, she attributes it to the fact that the increased number of villains has forced the first years to take the accelerated year course (usually reserved for second years) so that they have the skills and knowledge to fend for themselves if that unprecedented time comes.

The journey through the forest to the Cabin takes around about eight hours. Class 1-A arrive at the facility, battered and tired except for Sakura, she has still a refreshing look on her face.

It is now 5:20 pm in the evening. Pixie-Bob admits that she thought they would take longer to get to the facility; she praises Class 1-A for figuring out her Earth Beasts quickly and easily. Pixie-Bob then commends Sakura, Midoriya, Iida, Todoroki, and Bakugo for taking quick action against her Earth Beasts and concludes that they have experienced action against villains.